Range dilemma…

Hey yall, today after work I went to the range for some quick shooting when I saw the guy next to me was shooting silhouette targets. Now that isn’t the problem, the problem is these were silhouette targets of children. Now I generally like to just keep to myself but I can’t help thinking this just isn’t right. Needless to say I did my shooting and left. What do you guys think I should do? Mind my own business or report it to the range BOD? No one else was there except me.

Who said they were actually children and not emo hipsters? Perception varies. Either way. MYOFB at ALL times. He could be shooting pictures of his family but as long as hes not shooting at you then you shouldn't concern yourself.

Probably just short people or midgets. Speaking of midgets how did Blitz's date go with that midget stripper? Anybody heard?

I thought they may be zombie children targets at first but they didn't look very "dead" except for the bullet holes he was putting in them.

Were some of them aliens?

mib-tiffany.jpg

MYOB. his guns, his time, his targets. not yours.

The big question is, was he using a properly sized cartridge to take down children. ya know, rubber bones and no fear. I'd imagine you'd want at least a 9mm.

The big question is, was he using a properly sized cartridge to take down children. ya know, rubber bones and no fear. I'd imagine you'd want at least a 9mm.

Whatever it is, you need something with hi cap mags as kids are small and fast moving targets.

That is pretty darn weird. Just did a search for paper children targets- nothing came up.

What it the one with the pony tailed girl holding a big lolly pop wearing the poodle skirt?

Was he being safe and following club rules? Yes? Then MYOFB.

How about if he is shooting a silhouette target of woman pushing a baby carriage?

What if he is shooting a picture of your child?

Where does one draw the line?

How about if he is shooting a silhouette target of woman pushing a baby carriage?

That's in bad taste, but I'm not going to be the target police. There are some clubs that won't let you shoot at any human silhouette -- that's where that line of reasoning quickly takes you.

If you're a state rep and find out your photo is used for target practice, you find some bill to attach a target ban to.

If I had stupid amounts of money I would make targets using the kids from the family circus, everyone would love to blow away little Billy if he was aiming a Skorpion at you.

Ok, I'll accept my ticket to hell now.

-Mike

One word: claymore.

All I could think of was this guy... Tried posting the link with the short cut right to 2:00, but it didn't work...

[video=youtube_share;koSsZzyscpg]http://youtu.be/koSsZzyscpg?t=1m59s[/video]

Last edited:

Who do you aim for there? The woman or the baby?

Most people have doubles, or back them up digitally.

Draw the line on what? Free speech? If you can have targets of politicians then you can have targets of children. Children are small targets, better to practice on small targets, then the large targets become easier to hit.

Back
Top Bottom