Public Service Announcement - VOTE!

Me and Mrs. Mike508 just cast our ballots. Interestingly, all the way to the polls (about a mile) the road was lined with Healey/Hillman signs. Hope it helped!

Well, I wish I'd known about needing Derek's address. [frown] Oh, well. I'm also annoyed at myself; they TOLD me that the questions were on the back, and I forgot them until the dead tree ballot got sucked up into the machine. This would NEVER have happened in my home town with it's electronic balloting machines!!!

Well, I wish I'd known about needing Derek's address. [frown] Oh, well. I'm also annoyed at myself; they TOLD me that the questions were on the back, and I forgot them until the dead tree ballot got sucked up into the machine. This would NEVER have happened in my home town with it's electronic balloting machines!!!

I say we blame Bush... [smile]

Oh, Ross, thank goodness I'm not the only one [frown] I could kick myself!

I've tried to read every post here but unless I've missed something no one has identified the source of the quote I used in the first post.

I've tried to read every post here but unless I've missed something no one has identified the source of the quote I used in the first post.

I don't remember it (and after Googling the source, it's probably because I was too young at the time).

“The following is a public service announcement: Election Day is near. Go to the polls and vote. Vote for the Kennedy of your choice but vote!”

Back
Top Bottom