• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSL build starting

Few people got some spare parts from me when I first started this build

I'm got a rebuild psl kit from center fire cause it saved me a crap load on getting a bolt and few other parts I needed for the ak style build.but also came with a bunch of parts I don't need cause I won't use them or bought then all ready. A member gave me me some wood yesterday.

heqegagu.jpg

Also getting a amd 65 muzzle device from him.

So I'm gonna give away the spare parts I got .

Psl bolt carrier with piston . No bolt.

A second psl length piston .

Psl safety lever

Psl front sight (no muzzle detent hole no pins)

Psl press on flash hider. With pins

Psl bayo mount. With pins

I might have two psl gas blocks. Not sure if I'm gonna mod them to make then adjustable or what .

Which one .

Full length . Letter sent . Barrel "being mailed Monday" sure......

Carbine length all parts demilled and modded. Waiting for green my barrel blank to ship to me. So I can send the parts out to be turned and populated .

Well if it ships Monday I get to build the full size one . If it don't means I fight him and send the parts to the guy doing the 16"

I'd rather get the barrel next week and have a chance if having it for the nes shoot.

I'd rather get the barrel next week and have a chance if having it for the nes shoot.

do it. i want to see it at the shoot. i'll let you fondle my freedom stick if you smash together a firearm in time.

otherwise butt-stroke.

and i don't mean a delicate brush of your tuckus, either.

[video=youtube_share;7ULAs_xUc_I]http://youtu.be/7ULAs_xUc_I[/video]

So the barrel should be here tomorrow what what !!!!! That if he sent to the right address .

So any one want to help me press and set head space ? Please lol .
I can do the rest. I just don't want it to be off . I shot a psl a couple weld ago and it blew up in my face.

54r is spaced by the rim, you should be able to check gages with a micrometer.

There is also an ancient Russian proverb "to a bad dancer, even his balls are hindrance" [laugh] don't cut off your balls dude, just check gages. Have you spilled any of your blood over this PSL yet?

Back
Top Bottom