• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSL build starting

Sends email saying my barrel will be done at end of February ..... If I want a refund I'll have to wait till mid to late march cause all his money tied up buying new tools and stock for other products he has in pipe line .

This is all kinds of ****ed up.
Dispute the charge with your CC company or bank.
Him making you wait 2 months for a refund doesn't seem right.........

I need to find out what gun smiths are local that can chamber a barrel . I can just call green mt and be done with these two in a week .... The ar 15 barrel I got from them shipped befor the money came out of my account .

no help here because If I needed to chamber a barrel I would have asked you lol

This is all kinds of ****ed up.
Dispute the charge with your CC company or bank.
Him making you wait 2 months for a refund doesn't seem right.........

no help here because If I needed to chamber a barrel I would have asked you lol

I'm not setup todo this yet my lathe isn't big enough and I'd want to practice this a few times. I found a smith that will rechamber t barrel for the carbine barrel for me. So once u get some cash I can get the rest of the parts needed for that build.

The normal psl barrel I'm not sure if I'm gonna wait again ! Or say **** it and just make some thing custom.

Adam told me about that . not sure if I should wait till feb . They say he delivers just takes forever . I get my cash Bust I still got a rifle that's 90% done and then I have to get a custom barrel made $$$) make new gas block hand guards etc.

Last edited:
They say he delivers just takes forever.

dude sounds like a butthole. plus, he just ****ed up this run... what are the odds you're even gonna get something decent from the dude? i'd get your dollars back.

manchester i saw PSLs for 900 and change. not a terrible price.

i'm telling you after the fact because of the CETME. [laugh]

dude sounds like a butthole. plus, he just ****ed up this run... what are the odds you're even gonna get something decent from the dude? i'd get your dollars back.

manchester i saw PSLs for 900 and change. not a terrible price.

i'm telling you after the fact because of the CETME. [laugh]

Well if he delivers the psl will only cost me 5-600$ + a year of my life.
I'm talking to a family friend to see what my options are .

Last edited:
Don't know where to mail it .

Not sure if I should start a thread asking for help or what on how to track this guy down ?

post whatever info you got, I'm sure there are people here with enough free time to track cockhead down. He should go to the same hall of shame with Winter.

post whatever info you got, I'm sure there are people here with enough free time to track cockhead down. He should go to the same hall of shame with Winter.

I found his address that I mailed my payment to . I'll start take screen shots of my emails etc .

I'm little confused about this process . I send the letter then after 30 days I have to go to court . I'm confused about the court fees.

Michael Jestis
C/O Prexis
PO Box 2871
Snowflake, AZ 85937

I'm trying to find a phone number . If Some one can help me track his number down ill owe you .

wait, so is this the same prexis.com? I know that this guy/co is pretty active on other builder forums, it's a well recognizable name. If he is boning you, that would be really interesting. Did you try to contact him on other forums (that should not be named)?

wait, so is this the same prexis.com? I know that this guy/co is pretty active on other builder forums, it's a well recognizable name. If he is boning you, that would be really interesting. Did you try to contact him on other forums (that should not be named)?

Yes it is. Not sure what site your talking about .
But I tried contacting him in pm's on his forum that he owns. Hit him up yesterday . 2 different emails. One pm on his forum And a email through his forum .
I took screen shots of my emails , and the psl barrel thread that they locked when people brought up they been waiting a year plus .
Idk what's up but I think he mite of some how deleted the pm on his site he sent me saying the barrel would be shipping the end of this month .

I'm pretty stressed out so any advice etc let me know . I took screen shots of all my emails and messages on his forum I could.

Yes it is. Not sure what site your talking about .
But I tried contacting him in pm's on his forum that he owns. Hit him up yesterday . 2 different emails. One pm on his forum And a email through his forum .
I took screen shots of my emails , and the psl barrel thread that they locked when people brought up they been waiting a year plus .
Idk what's up but I think he mite of some how deleted the pm on his site he sent me saying the barrel would be shipping the end of this month .

hmm, that's f-ed up, I thought that you were having surprise butt sex with an unknown maker, but Prexis is fairly well known as supplier of barrels and jigs and 80% receivers, I don't know what the deal is, but I would like to find out. He is also a supporter level or some high level donor on another site (that can not be named) It may be worth while to check if there are any recent posts from this guy there. He lists those sites that he is on, on this website, so it's not rocket science, just follow the links and see if any recent posts or any issues from other members. I know that some small makers in the past had some life difficulties and basically disappeared for a month or so, but this seems like a system failure to deliver with money already changed hands.

hmm, that's f-ed up, I thought that you were having surprise butt sex with an unknown maker, but Prexis is fairly well known as supplier of barrels and jigs and 80% receivers, I don't know what the deal is, but I would like to find out. He is also a supporter level or some high level donor on another site (that can not be named) It may be worth while to check if there are any recent posts from this guy there. He lists those sites that he is on, on this website, so it's not rocket science, just follow the links and see if any recent posts or any issues from other members. I know that some small makers in the past had some life difficulties and basically disappeared for a month or so, but this seems like a system failure to deliver with money already changed hands.

Should I post the emails here or you want me to email the pics/ forwards them to you ? I've never had to deal with this crap so I don't want to post and screw my self over :(

He has posted on sites in the last two days ....

Last edited:
Should I post the emails here or you want me to email the pics/ forwards them to you ?

uhm, I don't hold any power over this guy, I don't know him and I have an account on his other site just to read up, once in a while. I'd suggest visiting some of those sites that he frequented and asking whether anyone had gotten any barrels delivered and basically what your story is. You can keep the screenshots of emails as proof for your words, but I don't think that it's necessary to post them just yet, unless he would deny your existence or taking your money. I'd treat this as misunderstanding, until you get some public response from this guy about what is going on. It's a pretty shitty business to hold your customers money for this long and feeding excuses, but may be his pet squirrels were dying one each week, so he could not get a break from grief in the last year.

uhm, I don't hold any power over this guy, I don't know him and I have an account on his other site just to read up, once in a while. I'd suggest visiting some of those sites that he frequented and asking whether anyone had gotten any barrels delivered and basically what your story is. You can keep the screenshots of emails as proof for your words, but I don't think that it's necessary to post them just yet, unless he would deny your existence or taking your money. I'd treat this as misunderstanding, until you get some public response from this guy about what is going on. It's a pretty shitty business to hold your customers money for this long and feeding excuses, but may be his pet squirrels were dying one each week, so he could not get a break from grief in the last year.

I figured you mite want to see the emails he's sent me and the excuses etc . I know you can't do any thing besides give me advice . I tried joining some of those sites and been waiting a few days for the emails letting me join etc .

I'm not sure if it would be smart to post my emails publicly at this point .
I never had to deal with this before .

Some people got barrels in December some got them in January . He pm'ed me on his forum saying mine would be in the February batch . But for what ever reason that pm is not in my inbox on that site . But all my other ones are .

Part of me is thinking there's a few days left in the month should I wait till march first to send the 93a letter . His last post on that site was on the 21st but it says he's online .

Like I said I'm stressed and sick of waiting and when I get a response it's. X more weeks .

Well I got a response finally . Saying "it's shipping end of next week / start of the next" I told him I'm sick of being told its allmost done then being told it will done in a few more months.

If it don't ship by two weeks I'm sending the letter.

I subscribed to this thread a while back. At first it was awesome, now I feel bad for you bro. I hope that you receive a package in 3 weeks, not another dear john letter...

I subscribed to this thread a while back. At first it was awesome, now I feel bad for you bro. I hope that you receive a package in 3 weeks, not another dear john letter...

I have a second psl build in the works . I dont know why I have problems when I order barrels lol.

I found a Russian Tennessee
That's going to turn a blank head space and fit all the parts for the carbine build for around 200$

Back
Top Bottom