PSA: It's "Luger", not "Lugar"

I am I the only one tempted to bid on every one that comes up for sale across the US just to post them for sale here with a misspelled name?

Mama. Just killed a sub.
put a depth charge on his head.
It went boom and now he’s dead.
135340237564fd6ee93491f3eb8708b39b78bbd6c2373c0184b483af4d271526.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader Cybernetic

It appears that there have been numerous spelling variations of the surname, Luger, over the centuries. [laugh]

Luger Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lewgar, Lewcar, Lowcar, Lowgar, Lucar, Lugar and many more.

Not. Unless you want some reloads at $1 a round. Then I'm your guy. (No, I'm not. LOL. But it's a funny statement. So please don't PM me about ammo for sale, folks. It isn't.)

Oh, and I want the brass back. LOL. (Still, not selling ammo. Hell, how stupid is it to sell your own reloads anyhow???)

Not. Unless you want some reloads at $1 a round. Then I'm your guy. (No, I'm not. LOL. But it's a funny statement. So please don't PM me about ammo for sale, folks. It isn't.)

Oh, and I want the brass back. LOL. (Still, not selling ammo. Hell, how stupid is it to sell your own reloads anyhow???)
Any samples...?

Lol. Thanks though. I don't need any 9mm. I've got tons... and don't even shoot it...

I'm a ,40 Guy... [rofl2]

1606853841556.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom