Portland, Maine restaurant. No AR15 owners

Seems she should actually read up on the definition of the restaurant name. GRACE! [rofl]

"It's about hyuuuuuumiinnnnzzzz!!!" LOL She's pretty out there.

Would be awesome for some average looking moms and dads to stand on the sidewalk during busy times to help them get the restaurants message out to potential customers. I'm sure they would appreciate done some help. [rofl]

Would like to see the original statement, are owners of named ar15 rifles banned, what about copycats and weapons that share internal parts and operating systems? Are m16 owners welcome?

the fact that this hasn't hurt the business financially only can mean that gun owners don't know or don't care or there are more libtards in that area than was originally thought. I was hoping her businesses went belly up...

Would like to see the original statement, are owners of named ar15 rifles banned, what about copycats and weapons that share internal parts and operating systems? Are m16 owners welcome?

You're in luck, you don't even have to own one of those terrible killy machines of death. Even supporting the right to own one is enough to get you banned.

the fact that this hasn't hurt the business financially only can mean that gun owners don't know or don't care or there are more libtards in that area than was originally thought. I was hoping her businesses went belly up...

It's only been three months since the OP of this thread - most restaurants fail sooner rather than later irregardless of politics. Keep in mind, it's Portland. When I went there, I got a weird hipster/yuppie vibe, so the clientele is probably not going to know or care.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as bad publicity. We will know not to go there and active, knowledgeable antis will want to go there. How much of Portland are "we"?

It's only been three months since the OP of this thread - most restaurants fail sooner rather than later irregardless of politics. Keep in mind, it's Portland. When I went there, I got a weird hipster/yuppie vibe, so the clientele is probably not going to know or care.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as bad publicity. We will know not to go there and active, knowledgeable antis will want to go there. How much of Portland are "we"?

[rolleyes]

Maybe we can do a group by of the nearest restaurant to them. We could offer a similar menu but a place where everyone is welcome, of course if you show your gun, a picture of yourself with a gun or you NRA card you would get a 15% discount and if it's an AR-15 you get a 25% discount.

Stupid nutty moonbats have a right to act like stupid nutty moonbats. I think it's in the Constitution. I wouldn't eat there in a million years but Portland, ME is not exactly my usual stomping grounds anyway. [laugh] 'Tards up there will continue to support her fears and nuttiness I'm sure.

She hates all gun owners and always has. Someone needs to go in and get banned for supporting their rights and then sue the sht out of her. Her restaurants arent that great anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine being such a brainwashed idealogue that you'd be willing to alienate a large group of potential customers in order to make a political statement? All politics aside, what a shite businessman. They must do more business than they can handle. [rolleyes]

Imagine being such a brainwashed idealogue that you'd be willing to alienate a large group of potential customers in order to make a political statement? All politics aside, what a shite businessman. They must do more business than they can handle. [rolleyes]

Would you say the same to someone who had a big sign that said "gun owners welcome!"? Because that's essentially the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom