Portland, Maine restaurant. No AR15 owners

lol lol they have a reservation for 1830 hrs Fri night under the name Gaston Glock. [party][dance][banana][party][dance][banana][party]
[rofl]

post-48653-rick-grimes-theyre-screwing-wi-2ajr.gif

Yelp is deleting negative reviews.

I mentioned that in this thread. I contribute to Yelp and use it carefully when traveling and considering eating places. It is in the TOS that only reviews of actual food and service experience is allowed and they will delete any other reviews.

I mentioned that in this thread. I contribute to Yelp and use it carefully when traveling and considering eating places. It is in the TOS that only reviews of actual food and service experience is allowed and they will delete any other reviews.

Actually understandable.......stay politically neutral

I left a review that was in no way political and they deleted it anyway. I closed my Yelp account.

yelp review:

"i was refused service due to my personal choices, in violation of my civil rights"

Go there, eat the food, identify yourself and let them make a show throwing you out. If they ask you to leave I don't think you should have to pay.

So I was trolling her Facebook page. I know this will be of no surprise to anyone but I'm a little surprised of the depth of devious.
I was civil. Never nasty. I commented to those spewing the normal ignorant hatred and to those that were a bit clueless as to why she was getting such a backlash. I posted for days and I actually got through to a couple of people that said "I gave them something to think about"
There are plenty if nasty posts with name calling and general vitriol that only serves to prove their point.
Those posts remain. I'm blocked.
She's smarter than I gave her credit for. Leave the nasty posts that make all gun owners look like the ignorant, frothing at the mouth wanting to shoot someone rednecks they think we are and delete the respectable ones. Truly devious and conniving.

Back
Top Bottom