Portland, Maine restaurant. No AR15 owners

I hope this backlash emboldens and unites all of us to do what social justice warriors have a knack for. They mobilize and raise hell and actually get heard. We have to do the same and knock down any calls for a renewed AWB.

The time has never been more ripe to dig our heels in the ground and fight back in every poll and write letters to editors like crazy.

Indeed!

Furthermore, what if I own an AR-10....or an M14? Will he let me eat there then (not that I would want to....not after those terrible reviews [grin])?

He seems to be a totally ignorant douche-a-rama.

Dumb thing to do as Maine in general is pretty pro 2A. Portland is the most anti 2A city overall, at least some the CLEOs have been, but still it's Maine.

Way to drive away business dumbass.

I guess he forgot about the guy in either South or North Carolina that got hammered after he posted no guns...

I was on the site and saw the post where the owner talked about pulling down the original as it was gathering for hate and violence. He (or she) then said he stood by the sentiment though. One woman made a comment (which I forget) and then posted a second comment a few minutes later that said "oh I see that you are a convicted felon and can't even own guns, how pathetic". All of that (including my post) disappeared quickly though [smile]

I find this interesting (Verrill is the owner of Grace):

13434731_10153571185215986_1840211502746528967_n.jpg

5 felonies? Such a loving and accepting person.

Back
Top Bottom