Portland, Maine restaurant. No AR15 owners

What's the name of the restaurant?

Edit: nevermind, I found it.

Grace
15 Chestnut St. Portland

Last edited:
Link is dead, but if they don't want gun owners in their place of business, so be it. The left will never call it discrimination though...

Media & gvt does not want the public to blame all muslims for the murderous actions of 1 psycho radical.

..... But its acceptable & ok to blame ALL gun owners for the actions of that same individual....

Been there...place sucks anyway. Would never go back. Some average line cook who fancies himself a chef with an over ambitious menu he lacks the skills to properly execute.

They are taking no reservations either, I opened tabled a spot for 0.
rejected.

looks like it will be a slow nite tonite there.

eta- I think I'll call in and reserve a table for 15 ,under armalite.

(207) 828-4422

Last edited:
If I'm reading this correctly, he was not saying that you are not welcome if you are carrying an AR, but that you are not welcome if you own one or believe that people should be allowed to own one. Holy headed for bankruptcy, Batman.

They are getting crushed in reviews, too. Change the tab to "most recent" to see the pro-2A crowd destroying them. Right now there are 296 5-star reviews and 295 1-star reviews with just a handful in the middle. [laugh]

https://www.facebook.com/restaurantgrace/reviews

The manager slapped me in the genitals with a fish carcass. Then the bartender put roofies in my wife's drink and held me at knifepoint (because they are anti-gun) while one of the waiters assaulted my wife. I'm pretty sure that the main course wasn't chicken... it reminded me of the dogs that Koreans eat. They must sponsor some animal rescue and use dog and cat meat for their food. I would have given them zero stars, but I actually kind of like the taste of dog.

I hope this backlash emboldens and unites all of us to do what social justice warriors have a knack for. They mobilize and raise hell and actually get heard. We have to do the same and knock down any calls for a renewed AWB.

The time has never been more ripe to dig our heels in the ground and fight back in every poll and write letters to editors like crazy.

Not interested in going to a gay restaurant anyway.

No loss for me.

what's "gay" about it? Is the owner gay?

My wife took me there for my birthday a few years ago as part of a Portland getaway weekend. The concept could be really cool if they executed it better. They came up really short though. Food was decent enough but way over priced. They try to pretend they're a high end Boston restaurant.

These comments are gold:

Guns don't "belong" in nightclubs either. But I guess Muhammed Mc****face forgot that rule last week...

I love this place! It's perfect for when you want to eat a meal in total safety. The owner has CLEARLY stated that gun owners won't be served, and this will unquestionably keep out evil gun owners that might have considered going there for violent reasons! Just read the status, crazy terrorists! You aren't ALLOWED here! Who needs guns to protect themselves when we have signs?!

Only complaint is that the owner uses gendered language. 1 star.
[rofl]

Grace is the kind of place you can go to if you want to be sure you're safe. No one will have a weapon on them while they're in the restaurant. Luckily, they have an imaginary force field that keeps the psychopaths WITH guns out. If the werido does break through the force field, maybe you can just throw your overpriced bread rolls at them and they'll stop? Don't bother asking God for help in this situation either. He'll respond by reminding you, you were just drinking at the bar that used to be a place of worship. Now, if you're ok with all of that then that's cool. However, if you're actually looking for good food head over to Fore Street or Walters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom