Please Lock>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiver

NES Member
OK,

I am currently waiting for the bus charter contract to come in the mail with more details. I am just looking for a rough count of who is in. I expect the price to still be somewhere near $50-$60 a head for a 44 passenger Charter. I am still working on locations for pick up (to see if more then one will effect the price). This will be a trip down, event, then back home. Sorry the details right now are sketchy, but I do not want to commit to anything until I know all the details. Just making sure there is enough interest before I start working on this.

Event is on April 19th, 2010

I will edit this post when more information comes in

Last edited:
And I'll make it a Sticky so people will see it.

Count me in for 2 people - hubby and I. Let me know where and when to send the $'s.

Thanks for doing this hun!!!

All over it. Just me - no guest unless I can talk a buddy into coming along.

Does this require an overnight? If so, can I sleep on the bus? [wink]

I'm up for this. Just say where to send the money to reserve my seat.

It will be a long day. I hope they have 2 drivers.

In. Is it a 1 day trip or are we going to stay overnight? Put me down for 1 the wife needs to be here for the kids.

In. Is it a 1 day trip or are we going to stay overnight? Put me down for 1 the wife needs to be here for the kids.

one day.......kind of...trip to the event around 3am (around 7 hours)....event (10 am-5pm), back on the bus (7hours) around 1 am

times not set in stone. This will give you a rough idea of a time line though

Count me in too as long as the bus has a bathroom or we will be making some stops along the way.

Last edited:
I'm tentative (and may have one more person coming - 2 people total).

Just need to get my non-resident Washington DC carry permit first. [wink]

one day.......kind of...trip to the event around 3am (around 7 hours)....event (10 am-5pm), back on the bus (7hours) around 1 am

times not set in stone. This will give you a rough idea of a time line though

i wanted to go and was planning on it BUT my health issues would never allow me to make it through that kind of day [crying]

I got an email from the Second Amendment March folks today and it mentioned they're asking the firearms manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, and NRA for money to help organize this. I haven't seen anything in the NRA magazines mentioning this event.

I hope the NRA decides to actually support the Second Amendment and give these guys some badly needed cash to get this started. Has GOAL advertised this march? I'm too new with GO NH to have received any publications.

They've received help from the Tea Party folks and 9-12 folks too.

I got an email from the Second Amendment March folks today and it mentioned they're asking the firearms manufacturers, ammo manufacturers, and NRA for money to help organize this. I haven't seen anything in the NRA magazines mentioning this event.

I hope the NRA decides to actually support the Second Amendment and give these guys some badly needed cash to get this started. Has GOAL advertised this march? I'm too new with GO NH to have received any publications.

They've received help from the Tea Party folks and 9-12 folks too.

I had thought this already had backing from the NRA and was being advertised by Ted Nugent. Is this the same event they were talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom