Picked up my new LTC Class A

richc

NES Member
No Restrictions!

It took longer than hoped, but I've got it now!

I've got two pistols and a rifle that I've ordered and can now pick up. And I suspect that more of my hard earned money will find its way into the hands of some dealers this weekend!

Oh... and I joined Westwood Gun Club this week. I'm attending their range safety class on Sunday.

Life is GOOD! [grin][grin][grin]

Cheers,

Rich

Town is Medfield. Although a bit slow they were really good to deal with. I also wonder if the slowness was due to the state and all the large number of recent permit applications. They seem to really be on the side of the gun owner in this town.

Since you asked... I picked up a brand spanking new Sig 226 tonight. It is SWEET!!! The dealer also has the 22LR conversion kit on order for the 226. And, for CCW, the dealer is expecting my Sig 239 any day now.

Finally, a visit to Zero Hour Arms in Easton cost my son his college education. Well that is an exaggeration, but I did buy a PolyTech Legend AK47. And my fear is that when I pick it up tomorrow I'll make another donation to their cash register.

Kids don't need college... right? I mean spending money at Zero Hour Arms or America's Armed is way more important to the economy than tuition payments to Boston College or Tufts... right? I mean... well you know what I mean...

Thanks for your positive comments!

[grin]

Rich

No Restrictions!

It took longer than hoped, but I've got it now!

I've got two pistols and a rifle that I've ordered and can now pick up. And I suspect that more of my hard earned money will find its way into the hands of some dealers this weekend!

Oh... and I joined Westwood Gun Club this week. I'm attending their range safety class on Sunday.

Life is GOOD! [grin][grin][grin]

Cheers,

Rich

I remeber when I picked up mine. When I got it, ans saw restrictions none I wanted to sing at the top of lungs. It is really a great feeling.

Back
Top Bottom