• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paul Harrell says PSA is better than S&W

So is S&W not good no more? All they seem to do lately is copy everyone else and I seldom hear much said about the copies, I've read from owners for years that their revolver QC is mediocre, with the AR's being considered decent.

I don't own any S&W's, the only thing I've considered is the 10mm revolver and maybe that .22 Mag M&P.

View: https://youtu.be/6qIktmTOfko?si=ufa3MczHfDtWPNZ2

Yeah, but like how can a gun that's cheaper and marketed to skinflints be better than a more expensive one from a prestigious, historic manufacturer renowned for its quality? I mean, doesn't the term "ya git wat ya pay fer" still apply?

Because for years skinflints have been giving bajillions of dollars to both psa and s&w, but instead of continuing to give the skinflints the same old trash PSA has actually invested some of their profits into making their stuff less trash, s&w on the otherhand be like:

Screenshot_20231017_000611_Chrome.jpg

They probably announced the rebate on this thing the same day they revealed it at SHOT show.

Because for years skinflints have been giving bajillions of dollars to both psa and s&w, but instead of continuing to give the skinflints the same old trash PSA has actually invested some of their profits into making their stuff less trash, s&w on the otherhand be like:

View attachment 806618

They probably announced the rebate on this thing the same day they revealed it at SHOT show.
Lol the csx to me was slightly exciting to see come out. A hammer on a Smith gun!

S&W has been copying others for decades and their QC and CS have been spotty at best. I like some of their older revolvers, otherwise I'll continue to stay away.

Yeah, but like how can a gun that's cheaper and marketed to skinflints be better than a more expensive one from a prestigious, historic manufacturer renowned for its quality? I mean, doesn't the term "ya git wat ya pay fer" still apply?
S&W ARs were always like Tier 3, so it was never really ever positioned as being much better than PSA. Of course part of the thing with PSA is they at least at one time had their own internal tiers of product.

S&W = npc generics + a brand for those weird smith acolytes.

View attachment 806618

"AKA weird product for smith acolytes that nobody else will buy" news at 11. I do give S&W credit there tho they have their demos pegged out pretty well. 🤣 some guy said "I know what those nippleheads want. I have the perfect product!!!"

S&W ARs were always like Tier 3, so it was never really ever positioned as being much better than PSA. Of course part of the thing with PSA is they at least at one time had their own internal tiers of product.

S&W = npc generics + a brand for those weird smith acolytes.

Bro the m&p sport is like craft single

Bro the m&p sport is like craft single

I picked up a S&W M&P Sport II right before the fake ban went into place just because it was for sale at a good price and the rumor on the ban was fast approaching. I get they were not supposed to be top tier, but after a few thousand rounds through it I still haven't had a problem with it. It's accurate and goes bang every time I pull the trigger. Not the junk many people make them out to be.

Back
Top Bottom