P80 in person build class?

So they are really selling the jig and drill bits only on GB now? I just looked for the heck of it and that’s all I see🤷‍♂️

What’s the point?

So they are really selling the jig and drill bits only on GB now? I just looked for the heck of it and that’s all I see🤷‍♂️

What’s the point?
They’re out of stock many places, it would appear. Panic buying and pants shitting in light of recent events, go figure. I had to search for like 10 min to find a site but they won’t ship to MA so find a friend living beyond the iron curtain:

Slides on Delta Team Tactical:

Happy (item) hunting!

Just heard through the grapevine that all P80 frames have had a stop order placed from any sales as of this week.

45A527E2-5940-429A-B014-341C727874E4.jpeg

Okay. So the rule was still in force and some retailers were not following it closely. No frames and jigs/tools together in one kit are allowed. They are probably stepping back to assess the path forward while SCOTUS makes a final ruling.

Okay. So the rule was still in force and some retailers were not following it closely. No frames and jigs/tools together in one kit are allowed. They are probably stepping back to assess the path forward while SCOTUS makes a final ruling.
So not really new, just reiteration of the standing ruling about jigs and kits.

Polymer80 - PFC9 Serialized Compact Pistol Frame - Black

Save click: Little P80 action for the lads, those for looking to build for the holidays. Works with G19/23 Gen 3 Glock slides and lower parts but comes complete. Please note: It’s not a bastardized imitation, this is a legit P80 lower already completed, you’ll need to find a dealer for the transfer so keep that in mind!

VERY dangerous to host a build party. There is a chance someone will give someone else assistance or advice and the fed sitting in on the class will file charges for unlicensed manufacturing.

Playing games following the "letter but not intent" of the law is very risky where the ATF is concerned, and not advisable unless you have made the decision that it is worth the risk of massive legal fees and prosecution. Jut ask Bob Stewart who sold Maad Griffin 50BMG gun kits that were "not guns" until the feds convinced a court to apply the duck criteria rather than the literal text of the law.

Back
Top Bottom