• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opinions on FDE color

Some of the firearms like the SIG Scorpion look pretty nice in the FDE or Desert colors. Would like to know what your thoughts are on a FDE frame. Also, how do they look with the Black or Nitron slide? I know most people prefer all black, but sometimes I like to drift from the norm.

Thanks

I like the FDE on certain guns, saw a Gen4 G26 recently with a FDE frame and was really diggin it,considering it for my G33. I think certain guns can pull it off while others just look hideous.

they look cool, thats about it. one of my ar rifles is done in fde so im not immune either. i also like the nitron look. imagine if we were at war in the artic, would the trend in gun finishes be white?

Love the two tone FDE look on a rifle. Not so much on a handgun if it's paired with a solid colored slide. It looks awesome if the slide had some color or patterns too. Maybe kryptek in the same color tone as the frame.

items_for_sale_2014pof_077.jpg

Love the two tone FDE look on a rifle. Not so much on a handgun if it's paired with a solid colored slide. It looks awesome if the slide had some color or patterns too. Maybe kryptek in the same color tone as the frame.

everyone is different. I like fde, but prefer it mixed in with black (example fde frame glock with a black slide, fde furniture on a black ar). Buy whatever you're digging my friend, it's your gun

everyone is different. I like fde, but prefer it mixed in with black (example fde frame glock with a black slide, fde furniture on a black ar). Buy whatever you're digging my friend, it's your gun

I agree, in the process of building a ar with fde furniture. After that a pink one for my daughter.

Love FDE.
Assembled my first AR with FDE furniture. Have M&P 45 & 45C with FDE frames.
Also have a FAL with FDE stock, Pistol grip (SAW) and rail panels.

Saw a Lipsey's FDE G19 for sale once and wish I had picked it up.

All mine are 2-tone with black slides and/or receivers/rails... When everything is FDE on a gun it's too much. Too much.

That's just me though.

I'm realizing TPIUWOP.
Maybe I should work on that.

AA

items_for_sale_2014pof_077.jpg

That Looks Sweet, who did that?

i NEED an m&p .45 in fde. as far as mixing with black or polished, not for me. to each his/her own.

Back
Top Bottom