Operation B.I.CH.S.I.D.

Urj

Operation Buy it Cheap Stack it Deep - Successful.

UOD - woodland camo cargo shorts, black t-shirt.

Debrief:

1100 hours Zulu - Proceed to Wally Martinez Danvers location and reconnoiter rear left corner. Secure and liberate any captive supplies possible.

1101 - Arrived on station and performed recon of freshly stocked ammunition locker.

1102 - Located surplus of Federal premium bulk packs - 22lr.

1104 - Located sympathetic forces amongst enemy combatants to gain entry to ammunition stockpile.

1105 - Secured 2200 rounds 22lr. exchanged $50 with friendly forces.

1107 - Extracted through front door past door nazi and store security. Extraction uneventful.

1109 - Loaded liberated ammunition into FB-1 Firechicken for extract and was engaged by elderly woman in a mini van, and more dangerous teenage girl in oldsmobile. Evaded Tango EW successfully, locked up brakes to avoid collision with Tango TG.

1115 - RTB Peabody Stronghold.

Casualty report - None

Recon report - captive ammo count high. 22lr bulk packs total 11 at time of extraction. .223 bulk packs count 5. Photo reconnaissance unavailable - forgot to take pictures. [angry2]

Operation B.I.CH.S.I.D. phase 2 to commence at date undetermined.

Goals - Liberation of remaining ammunition stores.

Operation Buy it Cheap Stack it Deep - Successful.

UOD - woodland camo cargo shorts, black t-shirt.

Debrief:

1100 hours Zulu - Proceed to Wally Martinez Danvers location and reconnoiter rear left corner. Secure and liberate any captive supplies possible.

1101 - Arrived on station and performed recon of freshly stocked ammunition locker.

1102 - Located surplus of Federal premium bulk packs - 22lr.

1104 - Located sympathetic forces amongst enemy combatants to gain entry to ammunition stockpile.

1105 - Secured 2200 rounds 22lr. exchanged $50 with friendly forces.

1107 - Extracted through front door past door nazi and store security. Extraction uneventful.

1109 - Loaded liberated ammunition into FB-1 Firechicken for extract and was engaged by elderly woman in a mini van, and more dangerous teenage girl in oldsmobile. Evaded Tango EW successfully, locked up brakes to avoid collision with Tango TG.

1115 - RTB Peabody Stronghold.

Casualty report - None

Recon report - captive ammo count high. 22lr bulk packs total 11 at time of extraction. .223 bulk packs count 5. Photo reconnaissance unavailable - forgot to take pictures. [angry2]

Operation B.I.CH.S.I.D. phase 2 to commence at date undetermined.

Goals - Liberation of remaining ammunition stores.

You bought 2200 rounds of .22LR for $50?
Do they have any left?
How much were there bulk packs of .223?

You bought 2200 rounds of .22LR for $50?
Do they have any left?
How much were there bulk packs of .223?

22lr bulk packs were $14.ninetywhatever each. They've got 11 left.

.223 100 round bulk packs were 39.97 each. Federal premium red box. I left the five boxes they had. due to my battlefield promotion to Sergeant Nocash. [rofl]

22lr bulk packs were $14.ninetywhatever each. They've got 11 left.

.223 100 round bulk packs were 39.97 each. Federal premium red box. I left the five boxes they had. due to my battlefield promotion to Sergeant Nocash. [rofl]

LT. Funzalow?

I have a hard time believing that it only took 3 mins to locate friendly forces at Wally's

You must have a good contact.

Hearts and Minds my friend, Hearts and Minds. [wink]

Ammo guy says he shoots a .40 and sympathizes with ammo costs. I was pleasantly surprised with how easily the transaction went, he even gave me a cardboard box to carry it all out in!

There is NEVER anyone at the Sporting Goods counter at the Oxford Walmart. There are cob webs on the plastic yellow chain that securely keeps anyone from going behind the counter. The Leicester Walmart has only slightly better service, but they have a better selection.

No, they just completely restocked. From what I can tell they are moving departments around and trying to sort out the stores layout, but they just filled the ammo cabinet and it seems like a regular thing from now on.

There is NEVER anyone at the Sporting Goods counter at the Oxford Walmart. There are cob webs on the plastic yellow chain that securely keeps anyone from going behind the counter. The Leicester Walmart has only slightly better service, but they have a better selection.

Wally World in Walpole had zero bodies in Sporting Goods one day and I finally got someone over there after waiting for a while. I explained to the woman that I needed ammo and she called for help so she could learn to do it herself next time and told me to use PA on phone next time. She said "everyone does it", so I will have to go back soon just to play with other patrons. [smile]

OP was a riot. Thanks for the post.

Back
Top Bottom