Operation Boomstick

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
Well it's been a very tense week,but it's finally over operation boomstick is a success. Let me start from the beginning,some years ago I purchased a home in Florida with the intentions of retiring there.
Little by little I have been sending my things down,but transporting my guns was starting to become a problem, I am not in the best of health to be driving them down myself,my Son works very hard and never has the time.So I started looking for someone that might be able to do the job.THE moment you say transporting guns to anyone they run away in fear.Well I was able to transport my antique guns in one of those shipping crate,name of company withheld lol. Now comes the rest of the toys,you know the ones certain State would shoot you over owning one.Well this morning the back door of a truck opened at my house in Florida,and my guns are on free soil.

Well it's been a very tense week,but it's finally over operation boomstick is a success. Let me start from the beginning,some years ago I purchased a home in Florida with the intentions of retiring there.
Little by little I have been sending my things down,but transporting my guns was starting to become a problem, I am not in the best of health to be driving them down myself,my Son works very hard and never has the time.So I started looking for someone that might be able to do the job.THE moment you say transporting guns to anyone they run away in fear.Well I was able to transport my antique guns in one of those shipping crate,name of company withheld lol. Now comes the rest of the toys,you know the ones certain State would shoot you over owning one.Well this morning the back door of a truck opened at my house in Florida,and my guns are on free soil.
Congrats on your escape.

Back
Top Bottom