Open Carry in NH, the Horror... (at least for TPM)

"He's a fed... trying to associate anti-obamacare people as violent... notice the ear piece:"

[thinking]
anybody know this guy?

He's a fed... trying to associate anti-obamacare people as violent... notice the ear piece:

earpiece.jpg

looks like 2 different guys, the first pick with the gun the guy has white sleeves, this pic he has black sleeves.

WOW! GOD forbid the conservative repubilcans planted someone like this guy obviously was and got caught...the crying of the liberals would never stop! [crying] Someone should forward this to msnbc so they can see it for themselves and maybe even broadcast it?!? Maybe?!? [thinking]

I bet the ear piece has a direct feed to Porcupine411, just kidding.

Could be. According to the latest (panic) update, he's a free stater

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/08/11/2026745.aspx

** UPDATE *** More on the man with the gun... William Kostric is a married man in his mid 30S who works in sales. He says he moved here to New Hampshire from Arizona about a year ago, because it's a "live free or die" state -- and he thought Arizona was becoming too restrictive with its gun laws.

He's passing out a bookmark that says, "Join the Second Amendment Revolution, the most exciting pro-liberty movement in over 200 years."

He's a Ron Paul supporter, who opposes just about everything Obama, including health care reform.

The local police say he is within his rights to carry a handgun openly under state law. He was carrying a 9-mm Smith and Wesson strapped to his lower leg.

Police say he's OK on a public sidewalk. Kostric says he has permission from a church just down the street from the high school to be on its private property.

He says he was approached by a "detective," possibly a Secret Service Agent, who told him he could be arrested within 1,000 feet of a school with a weapon under a federal law. Kostric moved back to private property.

When Obama arrived, the police had Kostric under surveillance. A local police captain said the Secret Service has been "in the loop."

Kostric has been about 50 to 75 yards from the entrance to the high school, since about 11:00 am ET, doing interviews and carrying a sign and his gun and police have had their eye on him. But as long as he's been "cooperative," they have watched, but let him be.

I appreciate how the NH police let him move 1000 feet away instead of just arresting him.

The nuts over at DU are still going crazy over this. There are one or two pro-2A guys fighting the good fight but it's wasted effort.

I appreciate how the NH police let him move 1000 feet away instead of just arresting him.

He could have been inside the school without breaking NH law. The school thing is a federal law, since NH licensing does not meet the requirements to allow CCW in schools.

Can the locals arrest him for violating federal law, or would a federal agent need to do it?

Talking about being 1000 feet from a school........This is my 1000th post.

Whether the guy was planted or is there on his own freewill, he still makes an interesting statement.

While I was watching channel 7 news at noon, the anchor read the bit about the guy in an excited voice and then trailed off saying something about how it was legal as they went to the next story.

This sparked a good debate at the lunch table though!

This was from the link above in the comments.

If the whack jobs want a revolution… THEY’LL GET ONE if something happens to our President!

It will be the end of our country as we know it!

Feisty Redhead Roselle, IL (Sent Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:11 PM)

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Not to mention, we would be worse off if something happened to him. Look at who the #2, 3 & 4 in line is. Pretty sad when we are better off with Obama than any of them.

My God, go figure. A man is exercising his constitutional rights most notibly the first and second amendments and the news media tries to say his constitutional rights mean nothing because the President will be there? Not only did this guy legally have a gun, but he was protesting against Obamacare and carrying a poster that they didn't agree with. I'm actually surprised that they didn't lock him up, but then I remember that was NH, not MA.

If the whack jobs want a revolution… THEY’LL GET ONE if something happens to our President!

It will be the end of our country as we know it!

Feisty Redhead Roselle, IL (Sent Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:11 PM)

What are you going to do Roselle call 911 or throw rocks?? [rofl]

What are you going to do Roselle call 911 or throw rocks?? [rofl]

Probably decline to hold our hands and sing kumbayah for us. I will be deeply wounded. [crying] [wink]

I left a reply at the LaLa-Land site. No profanity, no crude comments, but I do confess I was a little sarcastic. I wonder how long my comment will remain. Perhaps I will be banned from there....

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

[rofl]

He answered the rigged questions alot better than I could. I like how the interviewer kept yelling "why did you bring a loaded gun to the debate" as to relay his opinion to his audience rather than actually asking questions to be answered.

He did extremely well. Matthews is a professional on TV, and clearly wanted to make the guy look bad. By the end of the interview Matthews had little choice but to acknowledge that the man was calm, reasonable and expressed his views clearly ("you speak in a different way than most people"). EXCELLENT JOB by Mr. Kostric, who naturally is being called a "terrorist" over at DU.

He did extremely well. Matthews is a professional on TV, and clearly wanted to make the guy look bad. By the end of the interview Matthews had little choice but to acknowledge that the man was calm, reasonable and expressed his views clearly ("you speak in a different way than most people"). EXCELLENT JOB by Mr. Kostric, who naturally is being called a "terrorist" over at DU.

Some of the United States of America's original "terrorists" are depicted below...

founding-fathers.jpg

Best comment:

Matthews is clearly afraid that something might happen to the only thing that can give him an erection anymore.

The interviewee's comments about Ma**h***s being scared because somebody was scared about somebody carrying a gun was classic too.

Back
Top Bottom