Open carry in Massachusetts, is it Legal?

I try searching the forums for my answers but sometimes you can't muddle through it all.

I'm always up for a good open carry debate as evidently there are still many who think it is illegal

If you enjoy reading the same rehashed crap over and over again, by all means, go for it.

By the OP's own admission, after using the search function, he received so much info that he couldn't even get through it all. What could possibly be added at this point?

If you enjoy reading the same rehashed crap over and over again, by all means, go for it.

By the OP's own admission, after using the search function, he received so much info that he couldn't even get through it all. What could possibly be added at this point?

An ibtl or two.... :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I personally luv the advantages of concealed carry. I don’t need to walk around with my piece showing everyone. I will say though I luv crossing the border up north and putting on my FDE FNX tactical for everyone to see..lol.

I personally luv the advantages of concealed carry. I don’t need to walk around with my piece showing everyone. I will say though I luv crossing the border up north and putting on my FDE FNX tactical for everyone to see..lol.
What?

So you love hiding it and not showing it, but you love showing it?

Also, do you work for Southwest Airlines or something?

LUV is the stock symbol for the airline...

luv.jpg

Since this thread has been posted didn't we have a court victory that was something to the effect of a firearms owner does not have the responsibility to the panic caused by the presence of a firearm? I.E. If some whack job catches a peek of your fo'tay while you're bending over to lift a box of clays into your carriage at Cabelas and freaks the f*** out to a point where police are called you're not responsible for the ensuing panic?

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (German: Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari) is a 1920 German silent horror film, ... Considered the quintessential work of German Expressionist cinema, ...
See Also:
P. S. I might have made that last part up.

dieter.png

"VELKOMM TO SCHPROCKETS I AM YOUR HOST DIETAH!!!!!!"

View attachment 275193

"VELKOMM TO SCHPROCKETS I AM YOUR HOST DIETAH!!!!!!"

True story: Years ago, I was bartending a Christmas party, and it happened to be for a company where a person that I knew, worked.

One of his co-workers was a guy, who looked like Deiter. And danced like him, too.

Later, I mentioned this to the guy I knew. Dude was actually German and named Deiter. Life, and art, and all that.

Since this thread has been posted didn't we have a court victory that was something to the effect of a firearms owner does not have the responsibility to the panic caused by the presence of a firearm? I.E. If some whack job catches a peek of your fo'tay while you're bending over to lift a box of clays into your carriage at Cabelas and freaks the f*** out to a point where police are called you're not responsible for the ensuing panic?
Firearms Record Bureau v. Simkin

FindLaw's Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts case and opinions.

Back
Top Bottom