• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC lawmaker Inna Vernikov arrested for allegedly bringing gun to Brooklyn College pro-Palestinian rally

Reptile

NES Member
Last edited:
That's going to be a hell of a case in regards of "carrying in sensitive areas"

I'm betting she walks
I hope you are right irregardless of her vagina armpits.

I predict, however, that she loses her permit.

I also predict that she’ll eventually get it back after a long legal fight.

I’m out on the town posting in NES between lap dances in the VIP.

Someone post the link to her other article I posted.

Just look up vagina armpits and you should find it.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 5.24.14 PM-1.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 805611
Irregardless? Wot?

The $64 question, will they drop charges and let her go? drop charges but yank her LTC and refuse to give it back? Go full retard and attempt to prosecute her?

The point is not whether this particular law should or should not be ignored. The point is that these a**h***s pass laws that have a negative impact on us but don't feel that they have to comply with them.
Did SHE vote for this law?

It looks like she open or semiopen carried. Idiocy or a part of a plan.
I looked up NYC law. Looks like all licensed guns and all (legal length) knives have to be completely concealed at all times while in public. Some people got arrested for having tiny SAK knives on their keyring and many tradesmen got arrested for carrying utility knives openly on their tool belts. Seems to be a NYC law rather than state law. Can't scare the sheeple, right?

It’s an NYC law and might get ignored as many others do.
The NY state ban (state law) on carry on school grounds has been in place at least since at the 1983 when I got my first carry license (NY state excluding NYC). NYC may have an additional law against carry on school grounds.

The ban on carry at demonstrations is part of the nullify Bruen movement.

Last edited:
It’s an NYC law and might get ignored as many others do.
Would be difficult to ignore if you find yourself under arrest, sitting in a cell on Rikers Island with violent felons and facing years in prison upstate upon conviction. Plaxico Burress was a New York Giants football hero and he did two years upstate for illegal possession of a Glock handgun after he accidentally shot himself in a NYC bar. Mandatory minimum in NY for illegal gun possession is 3.5 years in state prison. Burress spent a lot in legal fees to get it reduced to two years.

Did SHE vote for this law?
That is irrelevant. She took an oath. Her job is not to blatantly disregard the laws she feels are unjust, but to work to change those laws for all citizens, not just the privileged. And FFS - if you are going to carry at this event, knowing you are going to attract attention, conceal your shit.
We all agree the law sucks.

reminds me of reading a british news story about some kid getting charged because someone saw an airsoft gun on his person :rolleyes:

The NY state ban (state law) on carry on school grounds has been in place since at the 1983 when I got my first carry license (NY state excluding NYC). NYC may have an additional law against carry on school grounds.

The ban on carry at demonstrations is part of the nullify Bruen movement.
But...but....she broke the law! Apparently, some of the sheeple (or old women) here have no concept of civil disobedience.

Last edited:
But...but....she broke the law! Apparently, some of the sheeple (or old women) here have to concept of civil disobedience.
If the democrats pass a law that anyone still believing in the Constitution has to get on the trains. I think 30-40% of NES would say, "Well I don't want to break the law!"

Yes, she refused to follow an unconstitutional law. How brave of her![rofl2]
No, she thought the popo would look the other way. Because "Do you know who I am?".
Still the popo willingly arrested her and violated her civil rights. Because they do what good little brown coats do. The better the pay, the more they violate.
That whole swear to serve and protect the people and follow our constitution takes a back seat to the almighty dollar and their power trip.
The point some are making is. She is for the law as it applies to the poors/serfs.
But how dare you apply it to me. I'm a wealthy, white politician. Don't you brown coats know I'm on your side and have your back?
Silly popo the law doesn't apply to ME! It only applies to the poors and those without friends in high places. Silly brown coat.
News flash...Everyone has that right. And you should be fighting for the people's rights. Not just your own selfish right!

Three years at Rikers Island may change her mind on who's right it is. Probably not though. Elitist's never change. They know everything!

Last edited:

View attachment 805611
dark, mysterious, hairy: i got wood

Back
Top Bottom