NRA News Conference at 11:00 AM Fri. (TODAY) Will broadcast on NRA website.

Best statement

Why is the idea of a gun good when it's used to protect the Pres ... but bad when it's used to protect our children in our schools

Would you rather have a guy with a gun when you call 911 our otherwise?

Use ex-cops and likewise to secure schools.

Call Congress to appropriate immediately to provide security in schools now. Before schools reopen, they should have armed security.

This guy is awesome.

My contribution well used.

I worked in the game industry for years. The fact is, that companies like Gamestop pretty much require people to see games like that to kids. I am not against the freedom of speech, i am against a 10 year old playing games like that. I am against censorship, but i do believe that kids shouldnt be allowed to play a game like that.

As I said in my previous post, it all depends on who's raising the children. I played violent video games (including Doom) from a young age, and still enjoy playing violent games (really looking forward to the new Dead Island). To me they are just that: games, fiction, something that doesn't/shouldn't happen in real life. From as young as I can remember, my parents and grandparents taught me right from wrong, fantasy from reality. Running around shooting zombies or aliens or whatever in a game is fiction, it does not transition over to reality any more than a cartoon about a talking animals.

Back
Top Bottom