• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Now I'm in trouble

With having a new child, and a very busy work schedule I haven't been shooting for months. Since it was my birthday this week my wife and I both took a day off work, put the kids into day-care and had a husband and wife day out.

We decided to go shooting. This was my wife's first time.

iPhoneUpload.jpg

The bad news? She loved it!!! Why is this bad? I'll now need to buy even more guns..... [smile]

Having another shooter in the house is a great thing. Nice work!

Agreed, I just wish that I could get the wife out with me. She does have her unrestricted permit though...so that's a good step in the right direction.

Now that's all you have to do next, get her licensed. Just make sure that it's at a different time than yours. Renewing several licenses at the same time can be costly.[wink]

Haha.. sorry, you don't know what you have gotten yourself into. Hope you have lots of extra $$$$.. My g/f won't let me get rid of the target AR I built now that she has taken it over, and thanks to the folks at the last plate shoot we went I will end up having to buy her a 1911. I wonder if she would accept a 1911 race gun as an engagement ring? [wink]

That is pretty cool.

However, work on her weak hand placement on the gun. She might have more fun with a correct grip.

I told my wife that the general rules of shooting dictate that the first time she shoots - she must do so in the nude. I'm still working on that [smile]

I told my wife that the general rules of shooting dictate that the first time she shoots - she must do so in the nude. I'm still working on that [smile]

Ease her into it and think strip poker... shoes and socks; a hit in the 5 ring. Shirt; 6 ring. Pants; 7 ring; etc. etc., a lot of bans lately, you get the picture [wink]

Back
Top Bottom