No one needs a lion to protect thier home!

Easy to talk tough until someone that knows what they’re doing steps in front of you for trying to steal their property and leave their family defenseless while you live and breath under armed security paid for by us.

People like this are the end result of K-College indoctrination of our kids, some escape fairly normal and some with weaker minds like his really buy into it.

People like this are the end result of K-College indoctrination of our kids, some escape fairly normal and some with weaker minds like his really buy into it.

I am very sure it is more of a conscious choice and opportunism, rather than being a victim of circumstance, that leads politicians down these paths.

and this is what you get when you don't fun the mental institutions. My guess is that 97% of all democrats would be committed if these places were still open.
There was a movie with Jack Nicholson where he tried to "fun" a mental institution. It did not end well for his character.

This guy is getting pounded on Twitter. lol.

I'm sure he was counting on that... maybe even intentionally planning it.

He's anti 2'nd amendment... fine, whatever, I get that.

He wants to ban EBR's... fine, whatever, I get that.

But posting what he did, and the way he did it, is what makes it laughable and of course people are going to fire back at him.

I don't know, but he's probably hoping to get a least a few responses that he can use to prove 'how violent and out of control
gun owners, right wingers are'.

“YEP. I’M COMING FOR YOUR AR15” This guy wouldn’t have the balls to come and take a squirt gun.

It always gets me how some half ass politician says he/she are coming for our guns. When in reality they will want some LEO;s (who most likely want nothing to do with confiscating guns) to do their dirty work.

And by the way Mr. McMurray, most of us have more than one……

[Stares in Molon Labe]

I don't even feed these clowns... they won't ever confront any one of us directly. They'll hire more agents to do the dirty work should it ever come to that, but it won't. They have to fight a cold war in terms of guns... they won't win any other way.

He's a loozah folks! He was beaten out by a Republican last November and has a little sand in his panties. He is desperately trying to stay relevant waiting for the next election....

These guys are doing this to provoke threats to justify the position.

Really, the only thing to calmly say to these guys is: Go for it. Amend the Constitution per the process, pass unconstitutional laws for the Courts to decide, or enlist Statist thugs to oppress people with your Tyranny. In the end, the People are already armed, and that's an unemotional, unsensational fact. So, how exactly are you going to disarm us? Your contempt for my Freedom proves my point.

Fun fact of the day:

In Texas, it is easier to own a tiger than a dog that's been labeled as dangerous. It's estimated there could be from 2,000 to 5,000 tigers living in this southern state of the United States — meaning Texas could have more tigers than the roughly 3,800 tigers living in the wild globally.

Tigers prowl Texas backyards | DW | 28.06.2018

Back
Top Bottom