• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Guns for Negroes

kimmie1911

NES Member
My Youtube debut! Please be gentle!!!!!

A while back I told you all that I had been invited to participate in a video being produced by Aaron Zelman. Well - it's done and now posted on Youtube. I have to say I am pleased with the final result. I think it's informative and enlightening and I actually sound somewhat intelligent!

It was a true pleasure working with Aaron and wouldn't hesitate to work with him again in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckgyfGbdnU

For those of you who don't see Xavier Breath's Blog, you might find this video from today particularly interesting.

"No Negroe shall possess any weapon. To do so is punishable by 21 lashes'.

Not having weapons makes us slaves.

For insightful view on disarmament of "less than desirable groups", you need to watch this.

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Kimmie... that is an excellent documentary and you should be proud of your contributions!

Best,

Rich

I just saw it too. That was great.

What did you do to contribute to the creation of this video?

Great job Kimmie!

I am still going through it but what I have seen thus far has been great. Minority ownership and participation in shooting sports is a woefully under emphasized part of 2A advocacy.

So far it has been great with factual, historically contextual and not overly dramatic treatment of the subject. I would have started out with a clearer statement distinguishing between lawful owners and unlawful owners. Unfortunately there is inherent bias in many people who associate gang and urban violence with blacks and hispanics. It may have been good to do more to dispel that up front, but if someone with little bias watches it, any more than what you did would have been overkill. Tough call on that.

Part 1 rocked. Part 2 has to wait until later.

Kimmie, I had just seen this video this morning on Xavier Breath's Blog. I thought it was great, and posted a thread here titled, "No guns for Negroes".

I hope everyone here, through one thread or the other, watches that video.

Thank you for your support of the 2d amendment.

very well done.. Do you have an index of the sources for your statements? I know you mention them during the work, but I was hoping for a written list.. I need some follow-up education..
tnx

that was unbelievably fantastic! i attached the videos in my facebook account so people could see that gun control is rooted in racism and inspired by the third reich.

gun control

negros were the target of gun control in south.whites were afraid negros would kill them if armed.yet a lot were given guns to hunt with as that saved feeding them.
In the north it was corrupt polititions that wanted their bully boys to be safe from the oposition .
Many slaves fought for the confederacy .

Xavier's blog is one of the best firearms blogs out there, although he blogs about a wide variety of other topics as well.

Interesting that it was Sen. Chris Dodd's father that wrote much of the GCA of 1968. I don't know that I agree that it was aimed mostly at blacks, but I suppose it's possible.

I also don't know that he took the German legislation verbatim, but again it's possible.

I think that the core message is on point. Gun control isn't about crime or guns, it's about control.

I see that Donna Majors is the Boston area coordinator for SAS. Does anyone here know her?

Last edited:
Xavier's blog is one of the best firearms blogs out there, although he blogs about a wide variety of other topics as well.

Interesting that it was Sen. Chris Dodd's father that wrote much of the GCA of 1968. I don't know that I agree that it was aimed mostly at blacks, but I suppose it's possible.

I also don't know that he took the German legislation verbatim, but again it's possible.

I think that the core message is on point. Gun control isn't about crime or guns, it's about control.

I see that Donna Majors is the Boston area coordinator for SAS. Does anyone here know her?

That would be me.

Donna

Hi Donna, nice to meet you... again!

I've seen some of your posts regarding new woman shooters. You do good work.

I myself, and many others here are members of JPFO and of course the NRA and GOAL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom