• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NJ to MA transplant

Also by the way that video is a f****** masterpiece you cannot located simply by typing s*** in the sink you have to know some other search terms because the bastards at YouTube have been trying to suppress that Masterpiece for years. That should be on Masterpiece Theater God damn it

This thread is reaching epic territory pretty fast.
6uxol1.jpg

Yeah! OK! Keep projecting, I have a G23C, a rare compensated glock, which you likely can't afford. Keep crying, troll.
Making epic time there, kiddo!

c9f492a7dce3c89bb4206689fec1546b.jpg

Mr. Cute Guy over here. No! How can I build it when they don't have any AR LOWERS!?!?! I went to Cabela's, Bass Pro, 4Seasons, On Target and NOBODY SELLS IT!
These are all sold by licensed dealers:

Why did you move from shithole to shithole?

Are you stuck in some weird contract that you have to live in the town you work in?

Shit, NH, ME, and to a lesser extent VT are almost normal states.

You chose MA. WTF.

Are you stuck in some weird contract that you have to live in the town you work in?

You chose MA. WTF.
Oh great. You gonna pay me back for commuting time and energy? Nissan leaves don't charge themselves.

You chose MA. WTF.
Meh. I moved here from Jersey several years ago. As bad as MA is, it’s ten times better than Jersey. With one exception: There are no decent diners in MA and no one knows what Taylor Ham is.

Oh great. You gonna pay me back for commuting time and energy? Nissan leaves don't charge themselves.

Broc hasn’t posted in over 2 hours so I dunno. He averages at least a post a minute. I suspect it’s him. Especially after the Glock 40 cal post lol
Ok. I'm on board with y'all now.

Back
Top Bottom