NJ to MA transplant

Please delete this thread and my user account.
4740246ca1bd7230beb4a04c7daf0d63.jpg

if googling how to build an AR is too much for you, then you shouldn't be anywhere near a drill press or router, or anywhere near biotech. you didn't happen to have previously worked at the NIH or the Wuhan institute of virology by chance, have you?
Mr. Cute Guy over here. No! How can I build it when they don't have any AR LOWERS!?!?! I went to Cabela's, Bass Pro, 4Seasons, On Target and NOBODY SELLS IT!

You people don't get out much!
Interesting. We all manage to find the lowers we need. I have one right here that I'm probably never going to build. But we don't get out much?

And the answer to where is hinted in threads in GD and Members. And in this very thread.

Goes to the most risk averse stores in the state.

Wonders why they don’t have the state government’s most hated gun.

Has no idea what lawfare or FUD or chilling effects are, despite being an AK owner in frigging Jersey.

I mean, if he came from Indiana I could understand his confusion but NJ literally has an AWB.

I mean, if he came from Indiana I could understand his confusion but NJ literally has an AWB.
Ya that's what doesn't add up. Either she is a fed girl or a troll or something in between. But it would be bat shit crazy for someone to be excited to move to MA on purpose and be like "alright... I've finally made it. Where my AKs at!??".

Its like walking walking into a gay bar, and you know its a gay bar, and being pissed because none of the dudes there are helping you pick up chicks.

Alright, its actually not a good analogy to that at all. But its just as dumb. And almost as gay.

this is a Bulgarian basket weaving forum
Im just going to post my weaving question here instead of starting a new thread? I’m ok with the standard weave pattern, but I’m trying some more complex designs and I’m not sure what materials you are all using? I know some of you got some of that pre-Healy Bulgarian strapping imported before 2016, and I’m wondering which would be best for some really hot looking baskets?

You want me to pay for this?
What you get here is a lot of shop talk camaraderie better known as ball busting.
All of the questions you asked are answered here multiple times - if you had read a few historical posts you would see some of the answers. And if you still had questions a quick 'I read xxx but don't think it fully answers what I need' post would get past the ball busting and into a serious discussion on Mass gun regulations.
We've all asked easily answered questions and taken our hits for it - some of us moved on to put hundreds of hours of study into not only the regulations but the case law.
There are a couple of damn good 2a lawyers here too
Going green means you get less busting and more answers because you at least put some money in if you didn't put the time in.

Im just going to post my weaving question here instead of starting a new thread? I’m ok with the standard weave pattern, but I’m trying some more complex designs and I’m not sure what materials you are all using? I know some of you got some of that pre-Healy Bulgarian strapping imported before 2016, and I’m wondering which would be best for some really hot looking baskets?
The interesting patterns all rely on high-speed, low-drag stuff. Really thin and fast, with a high BC.

What the hell is a Bulgarian Basket?
One piece of free advice - there are certain people here that you should never do a Google search on what they say. Just don't, the therapist bills that result are not worth it.
Not saying that @Mesatchornug is one of those people but one never knows :eek:

I went to Granite State Indoor Range in Hudson, NH. NORMAL. GUN. STORE. But, they said it was illegal to sell to me. They had AR's and no Massachusetts store does, they're illegal practically.
Yes. Keep going to really big shops that have are positioned such that they all-but have to be uber-conservative in what they do.
This is 6 years old. We've been discussing it literally every day since then. The Globe article thread I linked to you is about the realities of that proclamation.

Please, continue to tell us how we're supposed to tell you everything. That will get better for you.

This one's free. Here's another big, selling modern rifles:

You want me to go THERE? That store has a news article that they're selling illegal gun's.
Allegedly

One piece of free advice - there are certain people here that you should never do a Google search on what they say. Just don't, the therapist bills that result are not worth it.
Not saying that @Mesatchornug is one of those people but one never knows :eek:
Love you too, dawg.

you want to start with the polymer or preferably aluminum weave and use the drill press and router to finish it. and don't register it with the state when you're done.

Back
Top Bottom