NJ to MA transplant

Where can I find an AR in this state? If the law's are anything like it's gun owners- they SUCK!
remember:
15b98d24b07d04251059e50623e07547.jpg

You want me to pay for this?
Friendly advice, for which you paid nothing:

The culture of this forum rewards people who can dish out a little shit, after eating a little. If you're not prepared to do that, you should seek another site. Whining about the replies you get here (ALL of which have been accurate, by the way) is only going to get scorn and ridicule heaped on you.

You're welcome.

My L.t.c. class didn't say! I'm don't want to pay twenty-five dollars for this site. These answers suck, why would I pay for that?
Slow the f*** down...go to the Mass Law subforum on this site and do a lot of reading. It will all become clear.

Ideally, you would have done research before moving to mAss and brought whatever you wanted that was available in NJ and mAss legal.

I asked where I can get normal guns like AR's and AK's - then told to STFU. My question is unanswered

Dude! Scroll up!

USED MARKET.
GO GREEN AND SEARCH THE CLASSIFIEDS.

Those really are the real, honest, no-shit answers from people who've lived and shot here for many, many years. But feel free to continue ignoring us.

I asked where I can get normal guns like AR's and AK's - then told to STFU. My question is unanswered
The answer has been given to you. It’s a niche. To buy in stores you have to get something made before 1994. It’ll be expensive. It exists in Littleton and other towns though. ZPAP is going to be a challenge because they were not made before 1994. Mitchell Yugos were, get one of those maybe?

Or yes the NES classifieds. You don’t need to pay NES to read those.

Where can I find an AR in this state? If the law's are anything like it's gun owners- they SUCK!
You're telling people that you're asking help from that they suck. Its not their fault you moved from a shit hole to a crap pile and now you're realizing how shitty your life's choices are. I was going to suggest you move to a free state but the last thing we need is someone like you bringing your NJ and MA bullshit to somewhere good. You've ended up exactly where you belong. Good luck to you.

More friendly advice: this is a great way NOT to get your account deleted. See, the mods here have a sense of humor, too...

Again, keep your account. You'll need it to shop the classifieds.
I was about to ask if this was @Fishfinder having us on, but that post got deleted before I could. Thanks for saving it for posterity!

Back
Top Bottom