NH alert: Constitutional Carry, SB116, TODAY!, 1pm NH House

14-9. All republicans votes yes. No dems voted yes. Woodburn was fiery against it. As was Pierce. Lasky even spoke against it. She is now to be labeled anti gun with what she said.

No, it doesn't become a law immediately.

The text of the 2 bills is different. Most likely there will be additional work to come up with a single text that will need to be approved by both parts of the legislature, then it will be delivered to the Governor. She will have 3 options:
Sign it, it becomes law.
Veto it, it doesn't become law.
Ignore it, it becomes law.

The text of the 2 bills is different. Most likely there will be additional work to come up with a single text that will need to be approved by both parts of the legislature, then it will be delivered to the Governor. She will have 3 options:
Sign it, it becomes law.

Is there a reason the House and the Senate put up 2 separate bills to accomplish the same thing? It seems this may create a stumbling block of sorts.

Sign it, it becomes law.

Is there a reason the House and the Senate put up 2 separate bills to accomplish the same thing? It seems this may create a stumbling block of sorts.

The text is the same. Thus if the house passes the bill it immediately goes to the governor to sign.

That's what I get for trying to explain one law and typing about another.

Spelling destroyed by tapatalk

Design posed the right question at the right time. I figured I would wait for your answer before I followed through. It was possible you made a typo. Wouldn't want to go all out over that.

Back
Top Bottom