• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Perhaps my favorite machine gun. This late fifties Dutch/Netherlands Armalite AR-10 has been thru two wars. Hard to control on full auto because of it's light weight, but still deadly accurate. This was the start of it all, Eugene Stoner's brainchild and the beginning of all AR style guns.
Now that is just gorgeous!

9:00 April 30th, Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, Peterborough, NH.

Just message me your real name and I will add you as a guest no problem.

I appreciate the gracious offer for the April 30th event but can't close the shop that Saturday. I already have several appointments booked. I promise I will make the pumpkin shoot.
de00b6.jpg
[/IMG]

Perhaps my favorite machine gun. This late fifties Dutch/Netherlands Armalite AR-10 has been thru two wars. Hard to control on full auto because of it's light weight, but still deadly accurate. This was the start of it all, Eugene Stoner's brainchild and the beginning of all AR style guns
15f5aw1.jpg

Whatever you'r feeding the money tree that funds all this, it sure works lol. Kudos to you!

That is a sweet one.
What's up the name of your shop?

I appreciate the gracious offer for the April 30th event but can't close the shop that Saturday. I already have several appointments booked. I promise I will make the pumpkin shoot.
de00b6.jpg
[/IMG]

JFC.

DOE colt 9mm... SMG?!

1NsGMeE.gif

i'm happy to see someone else shares my affinity for that blaster and by god did you do it right.

The other side of the Colt 9mm SMG. It is safe-semi-burst. This is a "Department of Energy" contract machine gun. These 9mm Subguns were used for security in nuclear reactor plants where .223/5.56 was considered to dangerous to machinery.
de00b6.jpg
[/IMG]

The other side of the Colt 9mm SMG. It is safe-semi-burst. This is a "Department of Energy" contract machine gun. These 9mm Subguns were used for security in nuclear reactor plants where .223/5.56 was considered to dangerous to machinery.
de00b6.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my lord.

Back
Top Bottom