NFA Items - Picture thread

Sinitron

NES Life Member
NES Member
NFA Specific picture thread. For those who wish to show off your registered product that took many months to get approved.

AKS-74U укороченный, Ukorochenniy (Shortened) "Krinkov". CQB Version of the AK74. From wiki: In terms of tactical deployment, the AKS-74U bridges the gap between a submachine gun and an assault rifle. It was intended for use mainly with special forces, airborne infantry, rear-echelon support units and armored vehicle crews. It is still used in these roles, but has been augmented by various submachine guns, and the AK-105. It is also commonly used by law enforcement; for example, each urban police foot patrol is issued at least one.

KIulRBq.jpg

MP5K-PDW: Personal Defense Weapon.

In 1991 a further variant of the MP5K was developed, designated the MP5K-PDW (PDW—Personal Defense Weapon) that retained the compact dimensions of the MP5K but restored the fire handling characteristics of the full-size MP5A2. The MP5K-PDW uses a side-folding synthetic shoulder stock (made by the U.S. company Choate Machine and Tool), a “Navy” trigger group, a front sight post with a built-in tritium insert and a slightly lengthened threaded, three-lug barrel (analogous to the MP5-N). The stock can be removed and replaced with a receiver endplate. A rotary drum with apertures from the MP5A2 can also be used.

cSOT0rK.jpg

NFA Specific picture thread. For those who wish to show off your registered product that took many months to get approved.

AKS-74U укороченный, Ukorochenniy (Shortened) "Krinkov". CQB Version of the AK74. From wiki: In terms of tactical deployment, the AKS-74U bridges the gap between a submachine gun and an assault rifle. It was intended for use mainly with special forces, airborne infantry, rear-echelon support units and armored vehicle crews. It is still used in these roles, but has been augmented by various submachine guns, and the AK-105. It is also commonly used by law enforcement; for example, each urban police foot patrol is issued at least one.

KIulRBq.jpg

WANT!

You really own that? God dam we need to have an HK shoot now. That thing is sexy.
MP5K-PDW: Personal Defense Weapon.

In 1991 a further variant of the MP5K was developed, designated the MP5K-PDW (PDW—Personal Defense Weapon) that retained the compact dimensions of the MP5K but restored the fire handling characteristics of the full-size MP5A2. The MP5K-PDW uses a side-folding synthetic shoulder stock (made by the U.S. company Choate Machine and Tool), a “Navy” trigger group, a front sight post with a built-in tritium insert and a slightly lengthened threaded, three-lug barrel (analogous to the MP5-N). The stock can be removed and replaced with a receiver endplate. A rotary drum with apertures from the MP5A2 can also be used.

cSOT0rK.jpg

20140723_000937_RichtoneHDR_zps09ce4350.jpg

20140724_150024_RichtoneHDR_zps13ef7179.jpg

20140702_181656-1_zps28f17f54.jpg

Chris - That Sendra is making my pants tight! If I can ever make the leap into an RR it's either going to be a Sendra, Frankford Arsenal or PAWS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus, nice mac 11/9, I'm looking for a similar setup w/ Lage upper. Shopping for one hasn't been easy.

Thank you! Prices have been crazy on the Mac's, especially the M11/9's over the past year. I've been keeping an eye on the boards and right after 41P was announced prices shot up, especially since the Sabre 5.56 upper and Lage mk2 uppers recently came out. Just within the past month or two it seems prices have started to slow down and plateau. I'd think it shouldn't be too difficult to get into a stock one for around the $5k mark. I've heard there's something like 30k transferable's from the Mac family on the registry so if a particular one doesn't feel right then hold off because another one will pop up. Patience is the key, especially with all the scams I'm hearing about these days.

My boring old SBR

0BnPaEd.jpg

Parts list:
LRB Arms M15SA Lower (SBR engraving by Ident Marking)
PSA LPK (minus trigger group)
Geissele SSA-E trigger
BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3
Magpul MOE trigger guard
Magpul ASAP sling plate
Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock
BCM upper
BCM BCG
BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 charging handle
BCM BFH 11.5" barrel
Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Rail 10.0
BCMGUNFIGHTER Comp Mod 0
Magpul RVG vertical grip
Magpul RSA rail sling attachment
Magpul MS3 sling
Magpul MBUS
Aimpoint PRO red dot

Ah, thought maybe it was a home build. I've been seeing kits here and there and have read about them. From what I hear it's a fairly easy project.

DSCN0196.jpg
DSCN0199.jpg

Seekins Lower
LWRC 8" upper
Trijicon SRS
Fer-Franz Muzzle brrake
Magpul MOE+ grip
SOPMOD B4 stock
B.A.D. Ass Ambi-Safety
Black Rain Drop in Trigger. As crisp as it gets, The reset is ridiculously short.
LWRC Flip up Irons.

Most fun thing i've ever shot, shoots fireballs while making a sonic boom.

My boring old SBR

0BnPaEd.jpg

Parts list:
LRB Arms M15SA Lower (SBR engraving by Ident Marking)
PSA LPK (minus trigger group)
Geissele SSA-E trigger
BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3
Magpul MOE trigger guard
Magpul ASAP sling plate
Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock
BCM upper
BCM BCG
BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 charging handle
BCM BFH 11.5" barrel
Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Rail 10.0
BCMGUNFIGHTER Comp Mod 0