• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Ok, now I'm ok lol. Like he said, still very cool. Is that the only non full auto you own bc it certainly looks that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have loads of cool semi auto's as well. However these 3 Uzi's aren't any of them.
oqg87s.jpg

i come back after a weekend and i'm all...

BDdwLXr.gif

that USAS is cool shit. i've had the opportunity to fire one and they are a good time. i did dick up that drum mag though, somehow it's possible to load the shells outside of the channels they are supposed to fit in and jam it all up. if there's a way to dick something up, i'll find it. [rofl]

If fmyspray also tells us he has a hot wife and has a stable of nice cars/trucks/bikes, then I'm really going to hate him more.

The only way someone could top fmyspray in this thread is if they posted a pic of their legit MP5 10mm with a bolt stop and a 4 position 0, 1, 2, F lower on it.

-Mike

Only 4 on the registry…….Dillion has 3 of them

There are waaaaay more than 4 miniguns out there, given that 07s like DeGroat and others have built out post-samples. (and if you can afford to run a minigun you can afford to run an 07 FFL, making the pre-86 thing somewhat moot).

-Mike

Where did you get a copy of what is on the registry?

He didn't, that's just internet bloviator stuff. Like the "4 registered SAWs" etc. Only god or whoever knows whats in the NFRTR. Hell there are NFA registered guns that are legal but ARENT in the NFRTR... (and there have been lawsuits over this issue vs the ATF, too).

-Mike

He didn't, that's just internet bloviator stuff. Like the "4 registered SAWs" etc. Only god or whoever knows whats in the NFRTR. Hell there are NFA registered guns that are legal but ARENT in the NFRTR... (and there have been lawsuits over this issue vs the ATF, too).

-Mike
Yes sir. The gov. and Internet.....bad mix! Just wanted to reinforce the fact that only the electric drive is the registered part on the M134.

There are waaaaay more than 4 miniguns out there, given that 07s like DeGroat and others have built out post-samples. (and if you can afford to run a minigun you can afford to run an 07 FFL, making the pre-86 thing somewhat moot)
-Mike
I think that for a 07 to get a post sample the police letter is required unless the dealer is giving up the business. Depending where you are it's possible. I've done it twice, but not for a minigun. Jack.

There's a parts kit on gun broker from time to time for the mini gun . I forget what the price is at but it's insane what the guy wants for it . There was a thread about it in weapons guild .

There's also a few parts kits for the belt fed 40 mm floating around . If I remember right a few have been bough and converted to flare guns.

I think that for a 07 to get a post sample the police letter is required unless the dealer is giving up the business. Depending where you are it's possible. I've done it twice, but not for a minigun. Jack.

Can't an 07 build a minigun as an "engineering sample" though? I thought law letters were only required for transfers of built guns.

-Mike

Can't an 07 build a minigun as an "engineering sample" though? I thought law letters were only required for transfers of built guns.

-Mike
Mike, I was referring to purchase. The 07/SOT can make and register most anything without prior approval. It's a good feeling to make something NFA and send in the Form 2 which says "FYI, I made this, please put it into the registry". They stamp it and send it back. Jack.

Mike, I was referring to purchase. The 07/SOT can make and register most anything without prior approval. It's a good feeling to make something NFA and send in the Form 2 which says "FYI, I made this, please put it into the registry". They stamp it and send it back. Jack.

What are the annual costs of being an 07/sot, roughly. The 07, itar, whatever else im not aware of. (not counting leasing space and other misc. stuff)

What are the annual costs of being an 07/sot, roughly. The 07, itar, whatever else im not aware of. (not counting leasing space and other misc. stuff)
07 FFL, $150 for 3 yr renewal periods, $500 per yr for the SOT, State dealer $100 for 3yrs. $50-100/mo for a small space in a commercial/industrial bldg. where you "keep your records". Don't make or export defense stuff and Itar is not an issue. Of course, this being Mass, You need to do this in the "right" town. Try it, you'll like it. Jack.

07 FFL, $150 for 3 yr renewal periods, $500 per yr for the SOT, State dealer $100 for 3yrs. $50-100/mo for a small space in a commercial/industrial bldg. where you "keep your records". Don't make or export defense stuff and Itar is not an issue. Of course, this being Mass, You need to do this in the "right" town. Try it, you'll like it. Jack.

I thought the ATF and state department are insisting that 07's pay ITAR regardless of whether they actually did anything to warrant it.

Back
Top Bottom