• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Shoot

The gun club I belong to is having a NFA shoot next month (Oct 8th in Enfield NH) for club members and their guests. It is to raise money for the club. I am the one that is providing the guns for the shoot. I took all the stuff out that I'm bring to take picture to get the member excited about the shoot. Thought I would share the pics. I will have about 25 Machine guns there. All but one is a post sample that I have either made or bought. The machine guns are rented if you just want to shoot a few individual ones or there is an all access wrist bands to be able to shoot any of them however much you want. I have some non machine guns, NFA guns that are free to shoot. People bring their own ammo to shoot. It's a bunch of work making sure I have all the mags and things to go with the guns, plus loading and unloading the stuff in my car, but it's a good time and helps out the club.

The first Pic is the free stuff to shoot, The other NFA items besides the machine guns, SBR's, SBS and suppressors
Free to Shoot.jpg

The next pictures are the machine guns by caliber.

Here are the 5.56x45 guns
M16A2 Clone, it's a 3 round burst
Krink style AK47 Full Auto
Left to right
AR-15 16in Dissipator Full Auto
AR-15 with 7.5in barrel Full Auto
AR-15 with 10.5in barrel Full Auto
AR-15 16in barrel with Spade grips that mounts on a tripod Full Auto

5.56x45.jpg

Next is the ones in 7.62x25

PPSH41
PPS43

7.62x25.jpg

Next is 7.62x39

Norinco Mak 90 AK-47
Romanian ak-47
AR-47

7.62x39.jpg

Next is 7.62x51

M1919A4 Belt fed
FN FAL

7.62x51.jpg

Next is 7.62x54

DP-27

7.62x54.jpg

Next is 9mm

Cobray M11 With 72 round drum
Finnish KP-44 With 72 round drum
British Sten Mk2
British Sterling
Glock 17
MP5
Uzi on the left side
AR-9 on Right side with suppressor

9mm.jpg

The last one is Misc Calibers

Ruger open bolt 10/22
AR-15 in 300 Black out
M1 Carbine

Other.jpg

Last edited:
That suppressed Sterling is a bucket list item... damn. Lucky club members!
Sadly it is a fake suppressor. The gun is a semi auto with a 16in barrel that I made a full auto bolt and full auto trigger pack fit in the gun. It fires full auto. I had a fake suppressor that fit over the barrel to make it look less dumb with the 16 in barrel. Still lots of fun to shoot.

Sadly it is a fake suppressor. The gun is a semi auto with a 16in barrel that I made a full auto bolt and full auto trigger pack fit in the gun. It fires full auto. I had a fake suppressor that fit over the barrel to make it look less dumb with the 16 in barrel. Still lots of fun to shoot.
Strangely, this actually makes me more keen to shoot it. I feel like that gun might need noisy for the full fun factor.

For members and guests [crying]

How can us pleabs get into this?

PAGING ALL OF NES.

WE MUST ALL ATTEND.

I REPEAT MONADNOC 2.0

is tangerine allowed?
It's for members and their guests. I'm a member and can have guests, but the club need a list of the guests that I would have. I just can't have a shit ton of them. If someone is interested PM me and I can send them details. I don't want to post details on here because if 300 unsigned up people showed up, it would be overwhelming.

No tangerine is not allowed

It's for members and their guests. I'm a member and can have guests, but the club need a list of the guests that I would have. I just can't have a shit ton of them. If someone is interested PM me and I can send them details. I don't want to post details on here because if 300 unsigned up people showed up, it would be overwhelming.

No tangerine is not allowed
Meant tanerite

mind sharing the name of the club? are they accepting members? what is the date of the shoot?

feel free to send any of those details privately if you wish. depending when it is I could see trying to make it with a friend. the monadnock days were a lot of fun.

mind sharing the name of the club? are they accepting members? what is the date of the shoot?

feel free to send any of those details privately if you wish. depending when it is I could see trying to make it with a friend. the monadnock days were a lot of fun.
I second this

Just got a Beta C Mag in for the shoot. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm hoping it works good.

20230916_140859.jpg

I bought for this gun because it seems like it should have one

20230916_135145.jpg

Then I took some pictures of some of the other guns that take AR mags

Tomorrow War

20230916_135326.jpg

3000 Mike to Graceland

20230916_135218.jpg

20230916_135428.jpg

Abomination AK

20230916_135514.jpg

I still have some room on my guest list if anyone is interested in going. It's Oct 8th in Enfield NH. PM me and I can send the details if your interested
I'm going to need until Monday to be sure

Back
Top Bottom