• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Factory SIG 552 Commando MG.
24o7vqf.jpg

I don't typically drool over other peoples stuff, but this right here is bitching. Is that a transferable mg? If it is, I probably don't want to know what it is worth.

Very nice. [cheers]

It is a postie. They are hard to come by. I don't usually toss around or lay any of my transferable or pre 86 keepers in the driveway. All the pics i have posted so far are post 86 factory MG's or guns i have form 2ed.

It is a postie. They are hard to come by. I don't usually toss around or lay any of my transferable or pre 86 keepers in the driveway. All the pics i have posted so far are post 86 factory MG's or guns i have form 2ed.

ugh, if only I had the time.

Ok **** you, that's not even fair. Now you HAVE to come to the NES car shoot on the 30th. You can be my guest. Hell, I'm pretty sure there are over 70 people who would have you as their guest if you bring hardware like that.
I laughed so hard at this post, but it is so true.

That is an amazing collection fmyspray. And I'm willing to bet that's just a small sample we've seen.

Fmyspray, it took a while to coax some posts out of you but good god man, where have you been this whole forum?!? You make your posts count, I will give you that!

You have a sheriff on speed dial or something? [laugh]

-Mike

Perhaps my favorite machine gun. This late fifties Dutch/Netherlands Armalite AR-10 has been thru two wars. Hard to control on full auto because of it's light weight, but still deadly accurate. This was the start of it all, Eugene Stoner's brainchild and the beginning of all AR style guns
15f5aw1.jpg

Perhaps my favorite machine gun. This late fifties Dutch/Netherlands Armalite AR-10 has been thru two wars. Hard to control on full auto because of it's light weight, but still deadly accurate. This was the start of it all, Eugene Stoner's brainchild and the beginning of all AR style guns .
Is that trigger in the carry handle the charging handle?

Seriously, you NEED to come to an NES shoot and bring even just a fraction of the hardware you've posted.

Back
Top Bottom