NFA Items - Picture thread

IF ME WRITING IN CAPS IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN I GUESS I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG.

AND THE REAL REASON I TEXT IN CAPS IS BECAUSE I HAVE DYSLEXIA AND IT THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO TEXT AND NOT MESS THINGS UP.

WHEN MY DYSLEXIA GOES AWAY THEN THE CAPS WILL GO AWAY.

BUT EVERYONE LIKES TO BITCH AND BITCH ABOUT CAPS LIKE IT'S A CRIME AND IT'S NOT.

Well at least you're acting like an adult about it.

Approved on 15MAR but I was unable to post due to being banned. Ive done a lot over the past month- travel and soul searching and such...Here she is! (apologies that the carpet in my basement is disgusting)

My American and Austrian 9mm carbine cousins. More fun than they should be.

107nlok.jpg

I got the stamp for the Runner Runner Guns R9 Glock-compatible lower in a week ago, so I can finally configure it as an SBR as it should be, and retire that ridiculous pistol buffer.

w1cxtc.jpg

My Colt-compatible uses a PSA magwell block dropped into a Aero Precision lower.

oarasi.jpg

I have "quiet" uppers for both. In this configuration, it might just displace the SBS as my bedroom HD gun.

5yynux.jpg

Jeez I'm out of town for a week, I come back and the thread is full of Ego poop. Ruined BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT A REAL HK.

This is why we can't have nice things. [thinking]

I got my G36C stock and HK416 magwel today. It's looking more like a REAL G36K EVERY DAY. [rofl]

Jeez I'm out of town for a week, I come back and the thread is full of Ego poop. Ruined BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT A REAL HK.

This is why we can't have nice things. [thinking]

I got my G36C stock and HK416 magwel today. It's looking more like a REAL G36K EVERY DAY. [rofl]

you've got to get that done so you can pop in and redeem the thread! you have nice toys. [cheers]

Yes that's right so am I wrong in saying it's the real thing. That would be like having a Ferrari and putting a bigger Ferrari motor in it to go faster it's still a real Ferrari right ?

No there is a MP5 and a conversion. Of course a true MP5 in the NFA world is a mg. If you ever get to Maine I will show you one.

- - - Updated - - -

If I say it is a MP5 would that make it so? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture Bonus.

Not NFA, but I finished a project and wanted to share. Focused my Chi oil finishing skills, and supplemented with good Scotch. Dis beach wood looks amazing now.

Arsenal SL8 brought back to proper form:

QkPb2dD.jpg

Dat wood grain doe:

hSG5zQ0.jpg

She's a hot blondie. [smile]

THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD FROM ME.

I SEE THERE IS A 6 PERSON FLAMER CLIQUE IN THIS THREAD AND IF ANYONE ELSE POST OTHER THAN THEM THEY HAVE TO TRY AND BELITTLE THEM.

SO THE 6 OF YOU CAN HAVE THIS THREAD TO YOUR SELVES AND STAY RUMP RANGING EACH OTHER AND I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR GAY WAY.

SO IN CLOSING I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING THE TROLLS THAT YOU ARE.

AND IF NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT JUST GO BACK THROUGH THE THREAD AND SEE THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO TALK CRAP AFTER SOMEONE POST SOMETHING.

lemnfaafM.png

Us NFA people are a odd subclass of gun owners. We are a group that loves our toys and poking fun is part of it. If you make a statement you will get the facts handed to you. This is not meant to be insulting or negative it is just the NFA way. You have to understand that for a very long time we where the red headed stepchildren of the firearms world and pushed off to the side as oddities. As a result we became our own group with our own ways. One needs thick skin and a open mind to swim in our pool.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD FROM ME.

I SEE THERE IS A 6 PERSON FLAMER CLIQUE IN THIS THREAD AND IF ANYONE ELSE POST OTHER THAN THEM THEY HAVE TO TRY AND BELITTLE THEM.

SO THE 6 OF YOU CAN HAVE THIS THREAD TO YOUR SELVES AND STAY RUMP RANGING EACH OTHER AND I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR GAY WAY.

SO IN CLOSING I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING THE TROLLS THAT YOU ARE.

AND IF NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT JUST GO BACK THROUGH THE THREAD AND SEE THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO TALK CRAP AFTER SOMEONE POST SOMETHING.

I read back, and you really need to cool off and take a step back. Just don't post anymore, and we're good.

It is mine. I won't post anything i don't own or don't shoot. The Sig is built like a Rolex watch. The machine work is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom