• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York man busted after dealer reports ammo purchases

The dealer Is he both large and small at the same time? Is he from Southeastern Massachusetts??? We may know him!

He had to be running his mouth in the store. The amount of ammo one needs to buy to raise eyebrows would not bring him back weekly…

Stupid idiot for sure for posting on social media but I want the dealer outed
Criminal complaint does not include the dealer's name, just "On June 19, 2022, the New York State Police (NYSP) received information from a concerned firearms retailer regarding large ammunition purchases being made on a weekly basis for more than a month by an identified 19-year-old male (the “Purchaser”). "

So it's a storefront retail gun store near Alec D. Hollenbeck's home in Lincklaen, or Duane Hollenbeck’s camp in Pitcher, both in Chenango County. Should be easy to track down, see also this farcebook thread.

regarding large ammunition purchases being made on a weekly basis for more than a month

This was pretty much ALL of us post Sandy Hook and when Obama was getting installed in the White House.

The dealer alerted authorities after large ammo purchases.

yeah, snitching is the only approved way of life in this country. sad.
everyone`s a snitch, even whitey bulger was a snitch.

good probability for that dealer even to be on this forum. it is all rather hopeless.

I had an assumption that it was a gang-banger selling guns illegally.

Nope. Just a (presumed) father and son building firearms like and enjoying them at their home. Sweet Jesus.

Dealer needs to be outed, but also the dad must be feeling really frustrated right now that his son(?) was posting pictures on Instagram.

Checked out that kid’s Instagram page, not gonna lie he seems pretty f***ed up
Like “Shit this creepy punk is buying way too much ammo I better tell somebody…”?

I don’t have Instagram or I’d answer my own question.

When I say kid I mean it looks like he’s 12 years old. On 9/11 he posted 10 different memes that were “jokes” in poor taste, weird shit about running over kids on a lawnmower, etc…. Looks like a trash family

Dealer is a sock puppet. He should get a brown shirt

I'm thinking he deserves brown pants and an ever-spreading red stain on his shirt from the beating he deserves.

He had to be running his mouth in the store. The amount of ammo one needs to buy to raise eyebrows would not bring him back weekly…

And???? So if some guy tells me he's sleeping with Morgan Fairchild and buying up beaucoup condoms I should call TMZ?

Back
Top Bottom