New member & firearms owner

I'll try this one more time. So based on your theory a convicted murderer who shot someone and killed them should be allowed to own a firearm after he serves his time.. Also based on your theory a child molester should be able to serve his/her time and become a day-care provider..

I'm not going to tell you again. Stop trolling.

The 2nd Amendment is not a privilege. You are entitled to your (wrong) opinion. It was written in direct response to the tyrannical imposition of the British acting commander Thomas Gage prior to the onset of the Revolutionary war. There is no evidence that suggests it has anything to do with hunting or supporting (those were existing rights) but rather the ability of every man of age (in this case 13) be allowed to own and carry arms for as long as the United States existed for the defense of person, family, community, and country. That is the truth, there is no other interpretation, I'm happy to paste endless writings from John Adams and Thomas Jefferson on the matter...

Only one time since 1934 has a legally registered and owned machine gun been used to killed a civilian so nice try.

Haha what do you think firearms are made for? Cutting your steak?

The gaitlin gun was produced to mow down soldiers on the battle field.

Machine guns were not produced to fire at paper targets in ranges.

This right here is what is wrong with this Country.

What was my 10/22 made for?
What was a 1911 made for?

To sit here and say that the sole purpose of a machine gun is to mow down theaters of people is ludicrous, and you know it.

The mp40c just as all other guns were designed to protect/injure/kill. While shooting targets is fun as all hell, that was not the original intent of ANY firearm.

Why do you need a firearm - are you going to kill someone? If you are buying a firearm for anything other than hunting/target shooting, you are probably not qualified to own one.

It was nice knowing you eby132409. You won't be long for this site.

This site is for people who love the 2nd Amendment, believe in freedom, and the rights that we all love. YOu come on here and shit on it left and right. Go join masscops or something.

When you 1st became a registered user on this site, I am sure you knew it, but you come on here anyway and troll everyone. It's not cool. Go away.

Everyone on here for the most part, believe in the same thing.

Experince and justification yeah I got that in spades my friend... All the justification I need is the picture to the left of this post.... I have been through more crap in the past 3 years then most people go through in 2 life times.. The licensing system in massachussets is a joke! Spend some time realize who you are talking to. This forum is filled with some of the most experinced and justified people in the gun community buy far... Brighter then you or I especially at the age of 23...They will all likely chime in here to let you know how they feel.....

If someone is dangerous enough to not have the RKBA they belong in prison. Licensing does not stop or slow down the purchase of guns to do harm, it only slows down those who follow laws.

At the time of the 2A , telephones and the internet weren't around, yet the 1A grows with the technology and the 2A is supposed to stick with the right to own black powder arms and anything beyond that privilege? As technology develops and government acquires arms so will the people. The rights of the people to arm themselves against tyranny doesn't stop as progressivism sets in and time passes. That is why the 2A was in there and so clear. To guarantee our rights. You do have a right to keep and bear arms. You may not believe in it but that is the difference between democracy and our republic. We are guaranteed these right regardless of what a simple majority believe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ahh finally I get some actual responses.

Great point ultrarunner, I do fully agree with that, especially: "be allowed to own and carry arms for as long as the United States existed for the defense of person, family, community, and country."

Another great point ntomsw, and I had failed input hunting as one of those points. Isn't the 10/22 for varmint hunting? And I completely agree that "plinking" is a fun and good thing, but I also view it as practice. And no I don't think the sole purpose of a machine gun is to mow down theaters of people lol, but it's original intent was and the majority of the time still is for war.

Cap, I hope to God I never am put in the situation where I think I even need to consider pointing my firearm at anyone. Never mind actually taking another human life..That would be the worst day of my life.. I do own a firearm for hunting and target shooting. But I also have a license to carry for:"
the defense of person, family, community, and country."

Thanks for the great responses guys, now its going somewhere.

Hey everyone,

After a nine week wait I finally received my Class A LTC in the red town of Framingham! Being only twenty-three, I was skeptical as to whether I would be able to exercise such a privilege and American right of passage.

I must say since joining a range, purchasing my first firearm (M&P 40c) and immersing myself in the gun community, I have felt very welcomed and blessed to be part of such a great group of people. I never understood beforehand how much of a brotherhood there is and a respect for one another's knowledge or lack thereof in a community that is typically "underground".

I am proud to be part of such a strong, respectful, polite and giving community and after all of the positive dealings I have had, I will do my best to pay it forward.

Thanks again fellow brothers and sisters,

-BR

Not to derail the tar and feathering of this boob, but all the corrections of his reference to privilege versus right missed his misuse of "right of passage" as opposed to the correct usage, "rite of passage".

The beating may resume.

nice catch, will remember that next time lol

Not to derail the tar and feathering of this boob, but all the corrections of his reference to privilege versus right missed his misuse of "right of passage" as opposed to the correct usage, "rite of passage".

The beating may resume.

The beating may resume.

Careful, when this poster was here before in a different incarnation, he would take any criticisms or corrections as a personal attack. I suggest we be nice to him.

This one seems particularly appropriate, what with its use of the word "Sheeple" and all.........

5258495.jpg

Hey everyone,

I must say since joining a range, purchasing my first firearm (M&P 40c) and immersing myself in the gun community, I have felt very welcomed and blessed to be part of such a great group of people. I never understood beforehand how much of a brotherhood there is and a respect for one another's knowledge or lack thereof in a community that is typically "underground".

I am proud to be part of such a strong, respectful, polite and giving community and after all of the positive dealings I have had, I will do my best to pay it forward.

Thanks again fellow brothers and sisters,

-BR

if this was all your post said, it would have been excellent.

With all due respect Cadillac, I do believe that it is a privilege and not a "right" for all. I work in management and let me just tell you that certain people are just not qualified or intelligent enough to understand the gravity and responsibility it is to carry a firearm on your person every day.

Let me clarify: It is your right to have the ability to apply for any and all firearms licenses. I also believe that if you are a person that has consistently shown violent offenses or irresponsibility in life, you should not have the ability to posses a powerful weapon. I believe that the "sheeple" need responsible protection, not Clint Eastwood cowboys lol. Even still you do have the right to purchase a black powder firearm.

That is my opinion, strong as it is and I fully respect yours :)

you are welcome to your opinion, however it's dripping with the disgusting sauce that is MA brainwashing. take it down a notch and step back. all men are created equal, right? you don't get to sit up on a pedestal and be the guy who says specific rights which are part of the foundation of the country do not apply to certain people. i am sure being 23 you have a vast wealth of knowledge you would like to share with us, but just don't start in on who can exercise their second amendment rights based on your personal opinion.

the other part of your post... the people you reference should remain in jail then. if they are that big of a danger to the other people around them then why are they out on the street? otherwise that's just one of the perils that a free man will accept living in a free society.

Haha how did I know this was going to start. Oh well the debate begins...

Four things:

1. There was no acknowledgement that certain incompetent and reckless people should not be able to own a firearm. And if it was everyone's "right" to own a firearm, why not take it to the extreme and give 14 year olds guns to bring to school. I certainly wouldn't want that, nor would I want some thug life hood rat having the ability to purchase a firearm. I don't know where you live or where you grew up, but I have had drive-by shootings in front of my house. Those people should not have the "right" to do so.

2. The term "sheeple" is a loose term, and in my interpretation, is referring to people that believe: the world is a peaceful place, no one will ever try to rob/rape or hurt them, guns are "bad" and police officers will protect/save me when I need them to.

3. I have not gotten to the point where I would consider myself a "sheep dog" just as many others probably feel the same way. But I do wish to be there one day and that takes responsibility, practice, skill and general care for others who cannot or are not able to protect themselves. Police officers protect and serve every day and when they aren't there to save the world I feel that it is people like us to step in. I would gladly take a calculated risk of my own life to save that of another's.

4. The second amendment was written in 1791. The true purpose of this amendment was to protect the citizens of this country from the government becoming a tyrannical and oppressive power like it was in England. You must also look at the context of when this was written. During this time period black powder weapons were the highest form of firepower. The times have since changed. Now there are high powered automatic weapons, nuclear bombs and ignorant people everywhere. You do not believe that we should have the right to bear arms with RPGs and nuclear war-head rockets do you? There always has been and always will be stupid people. But the fact of the matter is that children are not brought up now like they were 1791. They are brought up thinking an iphone is more important than reading, writing and communication skills and violence is just a game with extra lives.

Again my opinion is strong and I fully respect yours, but I can back mine up with justification and experience..Can you?

1. 14 year old kids DID bring firearms to school. ask around on here, plenty of them were the kids you are talking about. and no one died! the drive-by shootings? move. the scum will kill each other off or they will end up in jail.

2. doesn't need to be addressed by my posts.

3. you are not a "sheepdog". if you think you are, or ever will be--you're a tool. want to serve and protect? join the local police force. my firearm is to defend myself and my family.

4. holy shit, no you didn't. you're really pulling that argument? in that case i might as well melt down all my firearms! no black powder here! your argument is that of a gun grabber. the AR-15 is the modern-day musket, wake up and smell the coffee. yes, people should be allowed to own automatic firearms. yes, they should be allowed to own RPGs. YES, they should be allowed to own nukes. take the word "allowed" completely out of the equation here... why do we have to sit and wait for the government to tell us what we're allowed to own? you're a sheep, kid.

please, you make reference to your "justification and experience"... do tell. please tell us why we're all wrong.

Can anyone justify why irresponsible people should have the right to bear arms other than: "the second amendment says so", or "it's a slippery slope". Has anyone here ever been part of a shooting or violent altercation?

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED. read it again.

and as far as "a shooting or violent altercation", i have not personally but there are plenty of members on here who have seen combat. what's your point?

Haha I should have just been another mindless robot and just said "I love the second amendment."

no, you just should have picked a less passionate group of people to troll.

The mp40c just as all other guns were designed to protect/injure/kill. While shooting targets is fun as all hell, that was not the original intent of ANY firearm.

so you're going to kill someone? who are you going to kill? an automatic firearm does the same thing your precious M&P .40 does. only faster. it makes little pieces of copper and lead go really fast through the air.

enough of this crap... your arguments are crap. please GTFO. have a fantastic afternoon.

Careful, when this poster was here before in a different incarnation, he would take any criticisms or corrections as a personal attack. I suggest we be nice to him.

You're probably correct. I'm always a little surprised that people don't lurk and get a feel for the atmosphere before they jump in. Coming to NES and talking about the 2A as a privilege and not a right is like going to a vegetarian restaurant and trying to order a steak.

Neither one will end well.

Thanks to anyone who is trying to teach me something. I join forums to educate myself, which I am doing so now:

1. I was ignorant to the fact that "bad guys" will get guns regardless
2. I have been watching too much nutnfancy saying sheeple lol
3. This forum is a dedicated 2a supporters

a few things I don't understand:

1. Why no one is willing to teach instead of saying troll
2. Why does it have to be all or nothing with 2a
3. Age is a factor, we don't allow 15yr olds to drive, 17yr olds to smoke and 20yr olds to drink. Does anyone have a problem with that? If so is it because of government infringing on our personal lives?
4. Why does everyone here act like the first time they owned a gun they were a 2a supporting, center of the target shooting, all knowing wise man?

i am specifically asking to be taught and would love to be but only a select few are doing so.

With all due respect Cadillac, I do believe that it is a privilege and not a "right" for all. I work in management and let me just tell you that certain people are just not qualified or intelligent enough to understand the gravity and responsibility it is to carry a firearm on your person every day.

Let me clarify: It is your right to have the ability to apply for any and all firearms licenses. I also believe that if you are a person that has consistently shown violent offenses or irresponsibility in life, you should not have the ability to posses a powerful weapon. I believe that the "sheeple" need responsible protection, not Clint Eastwood cowboys lol. Even still you do have the right to purchase a black powder firearm.

That is my opinion, strong as it is and I fully respect yours :)

Guys leave him alone. "Eby132409 is the only one that I know of in Framingham who it professional enough to carry a .40 S&W." Just don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Last edited:
Thanks to anyone who is trying to teach me something. I join forums to educate myself, which I am doing so now:

1. I was ignorant to the fact that "bad guys" will get guns regardless
2. I have been watching too much nutnfancy saying sheeple lol
3. This forum is a dedicated 2a supporters

a few things I don't understand:

1. Why no one is willing to teach instead of saying troll
2. Why does it have to be all or nothing with 2a
3. Age is a factor, we don't allow 15yr olds to drive, 17yr olds to smoke and 20yr olds to drink. Does anyone have a problem with that? If so is it because of government infringing on our personal lives?
4. Why does everyone here act like the first time they owned a gun they were a 2a supporting, center of the target shooting, all knowing wise man?

i am specifically asking to be taught and would love to be but only a select few are doing so.

you don't have a right to drive. but look at it this way. man get arrested for dui, goes to jail gets out and can get his license back.

why should the right to own guns have any different out come.

Back
Top Bottom