New GOAL Homepage & News Page

GOAL

NES Member
We have launched our new GOAL homepage www.goal.org in hopes to help our members more easily navigate the many GOAL web based information sources.

We also launched a new web address: www.GOALnews.org
We will be further developing the news page over the upcoming weeks.

Not to be a d-bag, but shouldn't there be a great big "Join GOAL" link right on the homepage? I know you can find it from other pages, but it seems like it would be a natural fit on the homepage, even if only a text link on the bottom of the page.

We have launched our new GOAL homepage www.goal.org in hopes to help our members more easily navigate the many GOAL web based information sources.

We also launched a new web address: www.GOALnews.org
We will be further developing the news page over the upcoming weeks.

looks good. much more user-friendly and creates a better first impression in my opinion.

nice job.

Not so sure that I like the new page. It takes away from the list of items being in the news or in the legislature. Not having them on the front page may likely mean that the visitor does not find them at all.

dd

Not so sure that I like the new page. It takes away from the list of items being in the news or in the legislature. Not having them on the front page may likely mean that the visitor does not find them at all.

dd

OK, I've waited a day to say it. This website looks like it was made in 1997. The old style was at least up to 1998 standards(and all the new home page is is just a "rehash" of a bunch of the old stuff). I'll gladly donate some time to make this site better.

Jim, or anyone in the goal office, please get in touch with me via the forum(or phone, or email if you happen to know my name which I know Jon Green does) to discuss this.

As Jim said to me recently, you've gotten raked over the coals for not being "up on the technology". your website should be the first place to look!

I hate to pile on, but I agree with lord1234. When I loaded the home page yesterday, I thought the website was broken and not displaying properly so I tried a couple of different browsers and saw the same thing. I think this new layout does a disservice to GOAL's professionalism.

I'm not a designer by any stretch so I can't do any design work for you, but I'd be happy to volunteer my time to code the site if you need any help with that part of it.

Back
Top Bottom