• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waka waka waka
ateup.gif

Good Morning all, I am another BR&P member who got the IM from Sarg. at arfcom.
I am a Paramedic, and also serve as a Tactical medic on a regional tactical team. I am a member of the MA-1 Disaster Medical Assistance Team.
As far as shooting goes, I would like to try some IDPA, and 3 gun type matches.
Thats about it for now, I think I might head to Braintreee today and put a couple of boxes of .45 thru my usp 45c.

swatmedic said:
I am a Paramedic, and also serve as a Tactical medic on a regional tactical team. I am a member of the MA-1 Disaster Medical Assistance Team.
Thats about it for now, I think I might head to Braintreee today and put a couple of boxes of .45 thru my usp 45c.

Great to have you Swatmedic. Im looking to join BR&P next weekend, and I'm also looking to doing some IDPA later this summer after Camp Perry.

Welcome Swatmedic from another BR&P member (the one bringing Ron Glidden to the club) and another USP .45c owner. I'll be shooting at BR&P next Sunday morning as Derek and my Wife become new members. :D

Enjoy our new home.

Hello, everyone!

Derek was kind enough to invite me over here from another site he and I frequent. Looks like it'll be fun!

I'm relocating to Raleigh starting......... tomorrow, in fact. Grew up in New York City, so I'm sort of Northeast!

Oh, and one more thing: I'm a Navy Ringknocker (USNA '91), so be gentle! [wink]

Semper Fi to all my USMC shipmates!

Zaphod said:
Hello, everyone!

Derek was kind enough to invite me over here from another site he and I frequent. Looks like it'll be fun!

I'm relocating to Raleigh starting......... tomorrow, in fact. Grew up in New York City, so I'm sort of Northeast!

Derek didn't invite you, I did. Sheesh, ring knockers!

Good to see here Zap. Semper Fi!

LenS said:
Welcome Swatmedic from another BR&P member (the one bringing Ron Glidden to the club) and another USP .45c owner. I'll be shooting at BR&P next Sunday morning as Derek and my Wife become new members. :D

Enjoy our new home.

When is he coming to the club?

swatmedic said:

From a former SWATMedic to another, welcome!

airpw, check the Training or Gun Laws forums here and you'll see the post with all the details on Ron Glidden's seminar.

I've seen several new folks sign up and haven't checked in here so I just wanted to say, hi and welcome, and invite you to check in and let us hear from you. Also, please feel free to jump in or start new topics of your interest.

Semper Fi!

Greetings all. My name is Lynne and Len invited me to join. Most women drool over furs. I drool over guns. :) I'm a Civil War reenactor (I take the field - I don't sit around in hoop skirts) who fights for the Confederacy. I'm also a certified firearms safety and personal protection instructor. Thanks for the invite, Len. :)

Lynne, I'm very glad you joined us. Hopefully Hubby will too?

For everyone else's benefit . . .

Lynne is a wonderful asset to our forums, she is a very, very strong advocate for RKBA and is politically savvy as to how things really work!

Thanks for joining us and welcome aboard. Read, jump in and enjoy!

Jeez Len, you're gonna make me blush. [oops] Regretably, Ed probably won't get the chance to post. He's lucky if he checks his mail once a week. :)

Lynne

Lynne, you know that you're tops in my book! Why do you think I invited you?

What's up with Ed, is he working too hard or is he unable to can't kick you off the computer once in a while to check his Email? [lol]

LenS said:
Lynne, you know that you're tops in my book! Why do you think I invited you?

What's up with Ed, is he working too hard or is he unable to can't kick you off the computer once in a while to check his Email? [lol]

He's working, teaching and believe it or not, sewing. Don't fall off your chair! He's also getting involved with the Sudbury Militia so he's been making a farmer's coat and great coat to wear for Patriot's Day. He's a busy boy.

Lynne said:
Greetings all. My name is Lynne and Len invited me to join. Most women drool over furs. I drool over guns. :) I'm a Civil War reenactor (I take the field - I don't sit around in hoop skirts) who fights for the Confederacy. I'm also a certified firearms safety and personal protection instructor. Thanks for the invite, Len. :)

Welcome, from way down here in the south!

My name is Bob Lee. 49yrs. old. Born in a Boston suburb. Currenty a SFC in Ma. Guard, 11B. I just got off 2 yrs. active duty w/the Guard. We were guarding C-5`s at Westover ARB. Did a stint in Bosnia as a Squad Leader in an Infantry Co.

I own an AR-15,M1, Glock 23, Beretta 9000S, S&W1911, Walther 99 and an old S&W 9mm.

I shoot at the S&W training Center in Springfield. Nice facility.

Hello all,

I'm Paul and just saw the link to the forum on the Four Seasons website. Place looks great!!

I'm a member at the Mystic Valley Gun Club as well as the Mass Rifle Association. Looking forward to being part of the commuinty here. :D

Bugie the newbie

Bugie,

Welcome, look around, ask questions, post answers when you can help others, etc. Enjoy!

Many thanks to Carl for putting a prominent link on his business website!

TonyD said:
Zaphod said:
Hello, everyone!

Derek didn't invite you, I did. Sheesh, ring knockers!

Good to see here Zap. Semper Fi!

DOH!

LOL!

Ah, one Jarhead's as good as the next! [wink]

Steamin Pete here, up in north central MA.(enough of this white stuff).
Waiting for LTC for myself and my wife, we will be joining GOAL and are looking for an indoor range in the imediate area. Thanx.Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom