New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Also a new member

Hi there,

My name is Charlie and I live in Montauk, NY. I work as a commercial fisherman and on U.S. flagged merchant ships along with being a Lt. in the USNR. I have been a sportsman and firearm owner my entire life and was referred to your site by a friend of mine who is also a member. I find the site to be very informative and an all around awesome community. Thanks

new registrant, not yet green

Hello! Been lurking for about a month, mostly in the Classifieds, but my new thing lately has been to explore around a bit after I've finished window shopping. [smile] Good stuff all around. I also joined the Northeastshooters Facebook group and RSVP'd for National Ammo Day there.

Anyway, love the content, atmosphere, and discussion I'm finding at this site. Looks like a super group of folks you got here. And thanks for having me.

John

Hi, I'm Gregg I'm a Police Officer in Massachusetts in the Metro West area. I am my departments armorer, range officer, and assist in firearms licensing (luckily my chief is pro-gun). I am a member of Southborough R&G. I use to shoot on their service rifle highpower team. I dont shoot that much high power anymore and seem to be gravitating to shooting more Trap and Skeet. I am an avid hunter and proud gun owner.

I'm Chris and I live on Boston's Northshore. In the process of applying for an LCT-A and am being told to they only want to issue me a LTC-B. [frown]

Newbie here

Hi all, i found this site as a link to a question i had on google. So i started reading and hanging around, and i thought i would join up and learn and share some exsperiances with like minded folk's.

I have been a gun enthusiast collector and just a lover of firearms of all kinds. Great to be here and looking forward to talking with some of you about firearms.

Thanks Guy's, how do i put an avatar up, it wont let me change the setting in the user cp?

Wow... THREE users from Florida!! Welcome!

As to putting an avatar up - you have to go green which gets you that ability, along with getting in on shoots (of limited use to you unless you want to come up north for a visit like packingungal will be doing soon), access to the Karma threads and access to group buys, among other things.

Keep one hand on your wallet if you do go green... those group buys have a way of hoovering your wallet! (personally, I've been in on the Safariland, NES custom lower, Mosin Nagant, 7.62x54R and .223 group buys this year... that sucking sound you just heard was my wallet.)

Hi all, i found this site as a link to a question i had on google. So i started reading and hanging around, and i thought i would join up and learn and share some exsperiances with like minded folk's.

I have been a gun enthusiast collector and just a lover of firearms of all kinds. Great to be here and looking forward to talking with some of you about firearms.

Firearms? I thought this was a kitten rescue shelter!

I've been lurking long enough ,Hello folks I'm Dan from Assonet, Ma. I'm both a rev war re-enactor and a new paper puncher with a LTC A i had no problems getting one in Freetown but then again I have lived here all my life. lots of great info here and it's a great resource.

Back
Top Bottom