New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

hello my name is jeff and I am from quincy and have just recently got into guns, I am a member of braintree Gun and Rifle club and heard about the site from a few members. I joined a couple of months ago but just wanted to say hello

new guy

hey just wanted to say hi my name is shawn i live on the cape i am new to this dont even have an fid card i cant believe that it cost 100 dollars to get one im 38 years old i remeber back when i was yonger it was about 4 dollars now im kind of nervous i have a record over 16 years ago i dont want to lose 100 dollars

hey just wanted to say hi my name is shawn i live on the cape i am new to this dont even have an fid card i cant believe that it cost 100 dollars to get one im 38 years old i remeber back when i was yonger it was about 4 dollars now im kind of nervous i have a record over 16 years ago i dont want to lose 100 dollars

Welcome, Shawn - there is a "Gun Laws" section where you can post your particulars and get some reasonable expectation of whether you'd be disqualified. Um, use the search feature first though... [hmmm]

Hello all!! Im dropin by here to say hi and THANK YOU to all who supported me while i was deployed over seas in Iraq!!! Yup i finally made it on here!! LOL[laugh] Well im excited to be here and hope to met a few of you in the future!! Feel free to IM me on AIM.

There goes the neighborhood.

Hi all-

New to the forum, though I've dropped in from time to time. I live on the Cape, work in the H.V.A.C. field, and carry a Seacamp .32. On "special occasions" I carry my G23, which was my first purchase 15 years ago.

If anyone has any info on the Monument Beach Sportsman Club, I'd sure appreciate you sharing it. I'm looking to find a safe, clean, family orientated club to join.

Thanks,
Brian

Hello all!! Im dropin by here to say hi and THANK YOU to all who supported me while i was deployed over seas in Iraq!!! Yup i finally made it on here!! LOL[laugh] Well im excited to be here and hope to met a few of you in the future!! Feel free to IM me on AIM.
Cool! Hi again!! Glad to see you here.

Now... once you get your LTC, we need to make sure you catch up to your twin in evil guns.

Hello and welcome to everyone I've missed saying hi to.

Proserpine, THANK YOU! I can't tell you how much admiration, respect, and gratitude I have for you guys over there in the middle-east.
Please pass it on to your buddies. We are GRATEFUL!!

-Bill
USAF 1981-1985

Welcome. And welcome to the "Cooking With NES" Social Group, too!

Just wanted to introduce my myself. I'm just on the "north side" of 50, and was never very interested in guns. We have two boys, both married and gone now who love to shoot. That's one of the reasons I got interested in shooting and guns.

I picked up my first pistol, a Ruger Mark III 22 6 months or so ago and learned how to shoot with some NRA safety instructors, and really enjoyed it. Yesterday, I just bought a used S & W 686 .357 revolver from a friend. I'm picking it up next Saturday and can't wait.

The two owners of the company I work for are really into guns, shoot all the time, and when I'm at the office will take me over to their club to shoot. I've shot black powder, and guns all the way up to a 44 magnum.

I enjoy shooting, and am glad to have found this site. I'm now looking for something to carry, since the 357 with the 6" barrel is a bit much.

Thanks.

Welcome home and thank you for your service. I've met your sister and I really hope you're the nice one. [smile][wink]

Kev

Hey guys! Just checking in. I'm new to the forum but I've had my LTC for a couple years now. I have a very small collection going right now, Saiga 12, SW99 .40, 92FS Stainless, 9000s .40 and I just picked up a P220 from Four Seasons the other day. I hail from Whitman, MA, even though I'm almost never there since I travel all over the Northeast for work. Nice to meet all of you!

Newbie checking in! [wave]

42 y/o, live in Lunenburg, MA. My wife and I just signed-up to take the LTC class next weekend, motivated by this disastrous election [frown].

Not looking forward to the wait for licensing, but oh well, what can you do?

Hey, my name is Walt and I live in Northboro. I did a lot of hunting and shooting growing up in the Buffalo, New York area. I am a former Marine, Vietnam veteran; Semper Fi and happy birthday. I recently completed a pistol course with Jim at the Shirley Rod & Gun club and have since joined. I also obtained my LTC. Bald Ass Cat turned me on to the website.

New Guy

Hi,
I'm from Rochester, NH. I found this place about 8 months ago while looking for some gun show info and finally got around to registering. I am currently redoing a Remington Rolling Block .22 I found in grandpa's garage rafters. It's missing the butt stock and was a clump of rust but looks pretty good now. Thanks for reading, now onto the guns.

gun noobs

Hi everyone!
The wife and I just recieved our LTC-A and we're thinking about taking a class or two in order to familiarize ourselves with handling pistols.
We are both GOAL members and would be interested in the "The Art of Concealed Carry" class offered by GOAL but I didn't see it scheduled anytime soon. does it come around on a regular basis?
thanks,
-Doug&Cathy

Back
Top Bottom