New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hi all,

Just registered here yesterday. I received my LTC-A a few months ago and have been enjoying my SW 1911 and Browning Citori. I found out about this site while researching 1911's and became motivated to sign up after the Obama victory. I know alot of people here, like myself, are nervous about the future of the 2nd Amendment and want to stay involved. I am a recent NRA member as well. Looking to purchase some AR's, possibly AK's, like most other people, before the foreseable stranglehold of a new and possibly "improved" AWB takes place. However I know little about these firearms and have so far found this site to be a great resource.

I'm a NES noobie ! I'm Jim from CT. I have been a shooter for most of my life and got my first rifle in 2001 and just a few months ago got my ccw and my first pistol (you guessed it, a sig p232 ). Just recently I stumbled upon this forum and find the people here very informative especially with local related issues.

It is good to see so many new members and new faces.

Welcome again, and also if you are so interested in possibly winning a prize for joining us we are still running the membership raffle drive for new members that purchase green site support memberships. Over 40 prizes are in the pool.

The link with more details is in my signature, or you can Click this link

Hey everyone!

I am a noob to this forum bit have been shooting for over 20 years mostly rifle and tactical shotgun. I am an avid hunter and sportsman and spend most of my free time in the woods or on the water. I live in the northwest woods of CT but frequently spend time upstate NY and NYC.

Fish

Hi all, I'm Mark, from the North Shore in MA. I've frequent Glock Talk mostly, have been trying to make sense of ar15.com(im beyond lost at this point), and browse but don't post on a few other forums. I always find myself coming back to here to reference vague laws in this wonderful state so I figured it was time to register.

I'm in the process of building an AR, trying to source out preban high cap AR mags after carefully researching the manufacturer and ensuring they are marked or unmarked appropriately for preban. So far I've located 5 English Steel and 1 Thermold preban 30 rounds mags.

I've had my LTCA for almost a year now, acquired a modest collection since I've had it. Ruger, S&W, Mossberg, Romarm are what's in the safe now. Hoping to add the AR once I can make sense of what we can and can't have. I've already got the built lower, just working on the rest.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm Pete from MA. I just took a class last night to get the certificate you need before you can apply for your permit. I came here for some info on towns. I dont have much experience w/ firearms but looking to change that! Thanks.

Hey all, I'm also Pete from MA.. marshfield to be exact.. enjoy the forum and have already put to use the info found here.. Own a Glock 17, Sig 226 9mm, and just bought a Romanian SAR-1 AK last friday.. and a member of Braintree Rifle and Pistol.. look foward to using this site alot in the future...

CCR Refinishing saying hello

Hi, I am Brad the owner of CCR Refinishing in Tn. I just joined and I see I have a lot of customers on this forum. I would be happy to help answer anyones questions about refinishing.

I am from Mass a long time ago

Last edited:
Hey Brad,

Very cool!

I would make an introduction post in the general forum so people are aware of your business and such. Glad you decided to join in the discussions.

Welcome aboard but before you ask a question,do a search first to see if there have been earlier threads on the subject.If you do not do that,a certain Troll in here will jump all over you because that's all he has to do.Unfortunately his constant rudeness is allowed in here.Oh ya I am way out of line I know.

Back
Top Bottom