• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

hello- i am also a newbie :D

i live on the south shore of mass and am just finishing up my first firearms safety course in hopes of obtaining my class a.

i joined hanson rod and gun- they have a great facility-and seem to have a lot of knowledgeble folks there as well :D

i live in a really crappy urban city, so i hope i don;t have any problems getting this license-

i would like to be able to hunt and participate in competition as well... and yes- i am a girl :D

anyone have tips on writing a letter to the police chief to accompany the application?

i am sure you get these questions all of the time...

anyhow, here is a pic from a game camera on our way out to target shoot :)

you can't really see it, but the gun is a mossberg 535 and will be mine as soon as i am legal :D i am pretty excited :D

thanks for having me here!

Picture143.jpg

Welcome

thanks!

i plan to join the NES as well- seems like a great group and it is always great to meet new folks :)

Do join, it's worth it. Plus the (valid) info you'll find on this site is substantially more relevant and precise than any book you could find. Now, while you still think I'm nice, quick go over and read my post under your LTC question before the feeling fades...kidding.

New to Site--Soon to be MA Resident

Hello Everybody! You have an amazing forum here, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I will be moving soon to Western MA from WI. I've never heard of non-compliant guns before, and to be completely honest, I can't understand the rationale. So I'll probably buy a few to distribute around your fine state. I'll be working in Springfield, and I'm currently researching where I'd like to move(great map guys!!). I don't really carry, but I'll apply for a LTC anyway. I guess I also need to find a good gun club. So, in terms of quality of life, which towns do you like in Western MA?? --Robert

We live out in the hill towns. We live in Westhampton,we are about 30 minutes away from Springfield, and our chief is a shall issue chief. Depends on what you want for a commute?
Welcome by the way.[grin]

Hello Everybody! You have an amazing forum here, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I will be moving soon to Western MA from WI. I've never heard of non-compliant guns before, and to be completely honest, I can't understand the rationale.
Nooooo, don't do it!! Move to southern VT and commute!

Failing that, buy all the "non-compliant" handguns you can, so you can sell them (4 per year only) at a profit once you get your LTC.

Make mine an XD45 or a Bond Defender in .45 Long Colt. [wink]

Oh, yeah... Welcome to NES!!

Add one more to the list

Add one more oppressed MA gun owner to the list.

Lots of likes, but seems to have amassed more Auto Mags than anything.

Just getting started here, so go “easy” on me,,,, LOL

Last edited:
Auto Mag, wow! And I thought I had a problem![wink].
Welcome to NES.

Ya I know,,,

I keep saying I need to do some spring cleaning!

Anyone need a Jurras Custom 100 and got a wad of cash burning a hole in their pocket,,, LOL

And we wont even talk about my Stainless Steel prop collection,,,

George

Some call me Pipes. PRM Resident two score years. Although I've maintained my LTC-A ALP continously since age 20+/-, everything has been locked up due to martial difference of opinion on guns...

My prize is a pretty much perfect HK91 along with some hopelessly impractical antique handguns and some 'OK' long guns.

I stumbled across NES looking for info on inheritence and other than a handful of odd threads, the information and the people here seem quite nice. You know, for *gun* people! ;)

Will join shortly, when my wife isn't looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom