New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hello new member just checking in ! I didn't join because of the Globe article I've been lurking for a while now and decided to make the plunge ! I look forward to posting .

thanks

Hello. I joined because of the Globe article, yes.

I was licensed to carry in Florida about 12 years ago, and have recently applied to carry here in MA.

I am appalled, to say the least, about the new threats to the Bill Of Rights as burdened upon through our elected "officials".

I decided to apply to carry concealed here in MA for the same reason I did so in Florida...I want to exercise my 2nd amendment right.

No, I do not need to feel that I am adding or subtracting to any sort of dogmatism or politico. I simply wish to do what has been goverened to me to be able to do, long before the people who would attempt to prevent me from doing so were born.

I took a great pride in utilizing my right to bear arms with a concealed weapon in Florida, and with the discipline and self-restraint necessary to be able to do so without marring our self-defense metrics that the "gun-controlo freaks" use to try to show a preconceived folley by them on our part.

Nay, I carried because I was given that right to do so, and I did so responsibly, and with maturity.

I wish to do so again, here in MA.

Why? Because it is my right to be able to do so, a a sane and able citizen. Only through this method may we teach others what it truly means to have rights, rather than priviledges.

(I would not mind having personal protection again, either, hehe).

How's everyone? I've been reading on this forum for about a month now & I finally decided to register. Just submitted the application for my Class A ALP this morning. I hope everything turns out well. Information on here as been great thus far!

How's everyone? I've been reading on this forum for about a month now & I finally decided to register. Just submitted the application for my Class A ALP this morning. I hope everything turns out well. Information on here as been great thus far!

Welcome Pro! Do you own (or like) a Chicago 'Protector' or is your handle a coincidence?

Hi,

I've been CCW for 15 years. NRA life, goal.

Came here cause I was looking for info north reading as I might move there from haverhill.

Hi,

I've been CCW for 15 years. NRA life, goal.

Came here cause I was looking for info north reading as I might move there from haverhill.

Welcome Pgozew,

I am also a Haverhill resident. Are you a member of HHRG?

Hope everything goes smooth on your planned move if it happens.

Hello to everyone!

I have been a CCW holder for 20+ years now, though I am new to shooting high powered rifles. So I will be posting some general help questions regarding this, as well as laws, the AWB laws adopted by our state and regulations.

See you in the topics!

Zrob

My goodness, I take a voyage, and look at all the new ones!!

Firearm Addict, Shipbuilder27, bishop375, kiver, lars, dressedtokill, hoovooloo, geekman33, theprotector, pgozea, zrob and pete85.

Lots of folks popping out from under the rocks [grin] - welcome to you all!!

Hey folks. New to the forum (but not firearms) and in the process of jumping through the appropriate hoops to get my LTC in the soon to be Crowley free city of Quincy. Wish me luck!

I was inspired by another poster's thread about his trials and tribulations in getting his LTC as a Boston city resident. I shall endeavor to do the same, from the "Carver point of view".

The application is in process now with the chief, and a full report will follow once the license is in my hands.

Hello forum!

This is my first post, figured it would be appropriate to introduce myself.

I'm Michael. I'm 22, and a resident of north reading. I belong to the danvers fish and game club, and I'm also an nra member. I think massachusetts gun laws are backwards, and I also think that a glass of glenlivet is a great addition to any meal after 5.

Currently, I own a walther P99C AS, and a talo mossberg 500. Unfortunetly, the collection is coming along a little slower than I first anticipated, but I'll catch up [smile].

Michael, you taste in booze is reasonable and your collection growing. Enjoy your time here and welcome.

I've found that the fastest way to increase your collection (mine too is meager) is to quickly buy more guns. Try it. It'll work for you too.

Back
Top Bottom