New Acquisitions for March

I picked up a zastsva n-pap. My first ak I didn't want to break the bank and it was cheaper than a wasr and felt like better quality.

Just picked up a Zastava N-PAP as well, via Classic Firearms. I'm very impressed, and with the $520 price tag it's amazing. Well built and solid as a tank. Nice wood and I was surprised by how much I liked the stock grip on there, thought I'd be immediately replacing it but it's got a good feel to it.

Just picked up a Zastava N-PAP as well, via Classic Firearms. I'm very impressed, and with the $520 price tag it's amazing. Well built and solid as a tank. Nice wood and I was surprised by how much I liked the stock grip on there, thought I'd be immediately replacing it but it's got a good feel to it.

I'd like to get mine in my hands to shoot. The grip is slim, can't wait to break it in

Do they make Glocks with a trigger higher then 5.5-6 lbs?

The glock 41 that Jerry miculek tested broke at 7.1 pounds, so if it has a NY trigger it could be that heavy,

Speaking of glock 41 here's my newest glock
qyzyjeba.jpg

I love my XDs 9mm. I'm hoping to get the 45 very soon.

Wise decision. Funny, you'll have a lighter, same firearm. [laugh]

My 1971/1972 SKS 59/66. I am a little confused because based on my serial number it should have a ported launcher but it does not.. probably a new barrel? barrel has no pitting looks unfired.

Beautiful. Mine is an unissued 1976. Enjoy her.

View attachment 97588

G30S

Must have a 9+ pound trigger out of the box.

It's probably not 9, I'd bet its more like 7ish, though. The large frames (10mm/45 ACP) Glocks have heavier striker springs than the narrow bodies do. If you put a 3.5 connector in there it will help it a little. Getting parts polished and polishing up the firing pin plunger will probably help a little, too. You can toy with the striker spring but I don't recommend this, but if you decide to go that route I would advocate testing it heavily with all the ammo you intend to use particularly if this is an SD gun. Also, after significant use parts will work
in a bit and yield a slightly lighter, cleaner pull, although the polishing dodges this somewhat.

-Mike

Working on it and a holster. Haven't fired it yet but I've been carrying in my waistband and hardly know it's there.

May I recommend buzzard bay tactical for a kydek holster. Travis does a great job, I love carrying my shield in mine don't even know its there.

Ok, so I bit the bullet and got myself a little Ruger SR22.
Trying to cut down on ammo costs and my airsoft is broken.

Now it is definitely not a S&W 617. Maybe I need to get used to it, but the spread was not as close as I expected,
similar to my SIG P226 on a good day.

photo16_zpsb5301a14.jpg

Attachments

• photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo16_zpsb5301a14.jpg
    photo16_zpsb5301a14.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom