New Acquisitions for March

379.00 @ Four Seasons brand new with a cleaning kit and cleaner. Beats anyone in the state. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393959885.796766.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393959894.729563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So had the LCR in .38 but sold it. Missed it and wanted a new CCW. I loved the LCR and I just picked up this on in .357. The trigger is even better than my .38. Might try a remora for now.
Picked it up at Bobs GA and love this shop.

So had the LCR in .38 but sold it. Missed it and wanted a new CCW. I loved the LCR and I just picked up this on in .357. The trigger is even better than my .38. Might try a remora for now.
Picked it up at Bobs GA and love this shop.

Nice! This is next on my list later this year.

Nice gun at a great price, congratulations! My Target Champion was ~ $480, approx. 1/3 of the list price for a new one.
S&W .22 wheelguns seem to be very popular nthis month - are we seeing a trend here?

not with me they are always popular........LOL

I've seen that over the pond you guys can get some fine examples at great prices
congratulations to you

picked up a cute 380 lcp from another NES'r ( thanks Chris) with a bunch of ammo, and a couple holsters, for a great price. this thing is tiny!

Second time this month...I'm getting a divorce but I just can't stop buying! One of these was technically bought in Feb but showed up today.

1st is a Remington 1903 A3. It's an ogden refurb, but barrel matches receiver as they both are 11-43. In great shape. Havent fully stripped it yet but all parts are marked R that I can see. Got it for an OK price so couldn't pass it up.

2nd is a 54 Tula SKS. No import marks and non refurb. All matching serials, probably over paid but it was exactly what I wanted. So worth every penny to me.

auxieo.jpg

2nalekl.jpg

2u7q7ep.jpg

Somebody help me buy buying my revolvers!

2nd is a 54 Tula SKS. No import marks and non refurb. All matching serials, probably over paid

That depends. I don't think anyone will see a Russian SKS (and i'm not talking the $350 Chinese mutt rifles being advertised as Russians lately) go for under $500 ever again. I've seen prices at shows and shops are hitting $600, even $800 and Gunbroker auctions going over $600.

Unless its someone looking for what they paid for it over 10 years ago, the days of a clean $300 Russian SKS are loooong gone.

Last weekend I picked up this classic at the Wilmington Gun Show for a great price. She has a little pitting, but feels pretty solid and for $190 you can't go wrong.

photo6_zps513a760d.jpg

photo8_zpse4b8375c.jpg

Got my first glock

G 19 gen 4
You all know what that looks like haha

Sold my XD40

Attachments

• image-3784094526.jpg
    image-3784094526.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 44
It's about time you sold that thing. Jeeeez it was cheap enough
I sold it on armslist for $50 more than I was asking here. NES doesn't appreciate a good deal I guess. Either that or it's the curse of the 40S&W.
I had 3 separate buyers fall through. One was buying it for $725, found out he could only take $500 out of his account per day and rescheduled. Never showed up the next day and never responded.

Another said he had cash in hand and wanted to meet me that afternoon after work. Lives in the same town and everything. Called me back a couple hours later and said he used the money to buy his friends Kimber.

Last guy asked me how he could "register it" since it's not on the MA list. I explained it, and a week later he emailed me telling me he had to get permission from his wife and would get RIGHT BACK to me. Never got back to me.

Arms list dude tried to low ball me when we met up, and i responded "dude theres about $70 worth of ammo here, no"

I sold it on armslist for $50 more than I was asking here. NES doesn't appreciate a good deal I guess. Either that or it's the curse of the 40S&W.
I had 3 separate buyers fall through. One was buying it for $725, found out he could only take $500 out of his account per day and rescheduled. Never showed up the next day and never responded.

Another said he had cash in hand and wanted to meet me that afternoon after work. Lives in the same town and everything. Called me back a couple hours later and said he used the money to buy his friends Kimber.

Last guy asked me how he could "register it" since it's not on the MA list. I explained it, and a week later he emailed me telling me he had to get permission from his wife and would get RIGHT BACK to me. Never got back to me.

Arms list dude tried to low ball me when we met up, and i responded "dude theres about $70 worth of ammo here, no"

The dreaded 40 is the only reason I didn't buy it ha!

1955 Pontiac Star Chief Custom Catalina.

Won't be getting any guns for a while, or at least until my other antique sells, and after we move in two weeks.

T.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom