• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March

Some of our friends in Connecticut received this.

2h4g8q0.jpg

Juergen nice pickup

Some of our friends in Connecticut received this......We'll be watching to see if they try to enforce it for sure.

Drgrant said this is the ultimate NES troll machine, so I got to have it. Pick up today after Wilmington show.

D901A8AA-2AA2-4C0B-8DDA-594664C2FF3B_zps8fovycqf.jpg

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

My family sold the last of our games, an old pinball machine. It was so much fun. I kept a ball for myself. It must be made from lead [laugh]

Nice pickup and random as **** Al.

17-2

Its real nice with target trigger and hammer

Attachments

• SAM_0250.jpg
    SAM_0250.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 130
  • SAM_0251.jpg
    SAM_0251.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SAM_0253.jpg
    SAM_0253.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Its real nice with target trigger and hammer

Model 17, isn't it? Are you shooting 6mm Flobert out of it?

A very nice gun! While the Target Chamption was on it's way, I could have got a K-17 for just under $70.-
It was ridden pretty hard and after that got a gold colored extractor rod, trigger and hammer so I let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

Two smith 22 revolvers.....on the first two pages! Woohoo

The GSP needed a wheeled companion to hug with[wink]

☆The17 was someones sox draw gun , nobox or papers but in near mint condition . The 6mm acorns came with a Marlin 39A that I picked up last week.
Model 17, isn't it? Are you shooting 6mm Flobert out of it?

A very nice gun! While the Target Chamption was on it's way, I could have got a K-17 for just under $70.-
It was ridden pretty hard and after that got a gold colored extractor rod, trigger and hammer so I let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

The GSP needed a wheeled companion to hug with[wink]

Last edited:
The 6mm acorns
another blind squirrel
JuergenG......You passed up a 17 for under 70.bucks.......NEVER

JuergenG......You passed up a 17 for under 70.bucks.......NEVER

Yep, because the rear face of the cylinder looked like a horde of T-34's crossed over it and the 'gilded' extractor rod, trigger and hammer didn't help it's case either. If it was in a MUCH better condition I might have cancelled the deal for the .22 Target Champion.

1496665_753552827990291_1352686593_n.jpg

The mosin is a 1940 is isvesk. Round receiver low wall. NOT counterbored. The M1 was acquired a few months ago but took a pic with it for comparison.

That is the extent of my surplus collection.....for now......next will be a mauser!

Back
Top Bottom