New Acquisitions for March

Pontiacs were in our family for years. My late father posed in his HS robes in front of a brand new '56 Star Chief. My grandmother got her license that year at age 40 and wrecked it. I Recently found a photo of my uncle in his HS robes in '59 in front of the '55 Star Chief Custom Catalina that replaced the '56. Still a family connection for me; my first car was my dad's '78 Bonneville. Of course, he didn't save the '76 Trans-Am for me instead.

T.

New to me.

100_5652x_zpsd7fb4975.jpg

100_5649_zpsfd36e443.jpg

Just picked up a 9mm shield from FS today. Now to find a comfortable IWB holster. I've been wearing it all day in my waistband at 4 o'clock and it's very comfortable.

Just picked up a 9mm shield from FS today. Now to find a comfortable IWB holster. I've been wearing it all day in my waistband at 4 o'clock and it's very comfortable.

Now you you just need an apex kit to fix that crappy MA trigger haha...I love mine, great carry gun, enjoy.

Been awhile since I posted any new acquisitions. Picked up a G23 and a G19 lowers from a fellow NES'r. Ordered a new 23C upper which arrived today, so couldn't resist. Haven't shot any of the "C" Glocks yet. Looking forward to trying it out!

Finally got my FNX Tactical 45 and a couple Hogue EX-A01 knives ( the tan is the manual flipper and the black/blue Gmascus is an Auto). Both have awesome 4" 154cm blades!

just a acquired a broken Rossi 22lr Lady/Princess. needs new cylinder lock, spring, and cap.
i typed up an email to a guy who might have what i need and accidentally titled it "Lady parts" [rofl]

luckily i caught it before i sent it, and changed the name. maybe i should have left it, he might have gotten back to me a lot faster!
21kcthh.jpg

snnssy.jpg

Finally picked up a Ruger 10/22 for plinking. My girls will be happy too. [smile] My nine-year old was a bit upset that I said she wasn't ready to try the Remington 870 Express 12 gauge I picked up last month. Apparently she's already sick of her pink BB gun. [wink]

IMG_20140313_160405_068.jpg

IMG_20140313_160505_056.jpg

IMG_20140313_160132_894.jpg

Finally got my FNX Tactical 45 and a couple Hogue EX-A01 knives ( the tan is the manual flipper and the black/blue Gmascus is an Auto). Both have awesome 4" 154cm blades!

This is on my list too. RMR on a FNX 45 tactical, drool.

Finally picked up a Ruger 10/22 for plinking. My girls will be happy too. [smile] My nine-year old was a bit upset that I said she wasn't ready to try the Remington 870 Express 12 gauge I picked up last month. Apparently she's already sick of her pink BB gun. [wink]

View attachment 97061

View attachment 97062

View attachment 97063

And it'll last long enough to give to their grandchildren, the 10/22 is an excellent starter rifle that they will never grow out of.

All the way from New Hampshire...twice!

Picked up late February but had to send my new Sig 716 Patrol Rifle to Sig - the gas block wasn't square to the barrel ergo the sights were off. Sig fixed it; got it today so let's call it a March Acquisition. Here it is with a Vortex Viper PST (milrad) 1x4x24 Scope and a Hawke Light/Laser VFG:

sig_716.jpg

Now to wait until some of the near record snow fall in Eastern Michigan to go away so I can shoot it!

Nice! Love Vortex products!

Picked up late February but had to send my new Sig 716 Patrol Rifle to Sig - the gas block wasn't square to the barrel ergo the sights were off. Sig fixed it; got it today so let's call it a March Acquisition. Here it is with a Vortex Viper PST (milrad) 1x4x24 Scope and a Hawke Light/Laser VFG:

sig_716.jpg

Now to wait until some of the near record snow fall in Eastern Michigan to go away so I can shoot it!

Back
Top Bottom