• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March

Just under the wire, I hereby post this on behalf of Mrs. 30Mauser... her first "very own" gun, a Ruger GP100 3" (model 1715)

Must post obligatory thank you post to Knuckle Dragger and Comm2A, without whom it would be impossible for this Austrian national to own a handgun in Commiechusetts!

How much is that belt fed upper ? I so want that !!!!!!
He always posts here with anything over $2k, I don't even know why I click on his posts.

JUST BOUGHT THIS. WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE.

LAR GRIZZLY CHAMBERED IN .45 WIN MAG. IT'S A BEAST OF A 1911

pix817398436.jpg

pix674913688.jpg

pix960274929.jpg

pix355232240.jpg

Like that... [thinking]

Last edited:
Just under the wire, I hereby post this on behalf of Mrs. 30Mauser... her first "very own" gun, a Ruger GP100 3" (model 1715)

Must post obligatory thank you post to Knuckle Dragger and Comm2A, without whom it would be impossible for this Austrian national to own a handgun in Commiechusetts!

So epic! Congrats! Love the holster too.

Picked up these two at the Marlboro gun show today.

SampK_zps4dad83fb.jpg

Top is a S&W 19-3. She didn't look like this when I bought her. She was dirty as hell and had some really crappy grips on her. It was listed for $550. I got it down to $450. There is one small spot on it, but other then that the nickel is in great shape. Some elbow grease cleaning, some nice metal polish, special grips I've been holding onto for a few years and damn she looks good.

The other is a nice Ruger SR22. Nice little gun for $320 at B and K from Natick. Nothing special, but a nice little shooter.

Picked up these two at the Marlboro gun show today.

SampK_zps4dad83fb.jpg

Top is a S&W 19-3. She didn't look like this when I bought her. She was dirty as hell and had some really crappy grips on her. It was listed for $550. I got it down to $450. There is one small spot on it, but other then that the nickel is in great shape. Some elbow grease cleaning, some nice metal polish, special grips I've been holding onto for a few years and damn she looks good.

The other is a nice Ruger SR22. Nice little gun for $320 at B and K from Natick. Nothing special, but a nice little shooter.

You got a great deal on t model 19. Congrats! It's a beauty.

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

1892 M1884 Trapdoor with cleaning rod bayonet. I acquired this rifle from the great grandson of Clarkson Cortright, a farmer from Middletown, NY, who joined the 12th NY volunteers in 1894. Springfield documents this rifle by lot, or non-book, as produced in the fall of 1892 and one of a crate of 20 issued to the 12th NY in 1894. The 12th missed the fighting in 1898, but did serve garrison duty in Cuba from January to March 1899. Rifle has a great cartouche, markings, and bore. The rifle has its original Buffington rear sight. It's wearing an original M07 sling until a reproduction M87 trapdoor sling arrives, as well as the missing front sight cover.

T.

Last edited:
so you guise missed some deals at acme yesterday for guns and bacon day, %10 off everything, so then this happened... paperwork is going off to the ATF in a day or two. e-forms, baby.

suppressor_zpsb4f976ec.jpg~original

Picked my son up his first .22 today. He is turning 2 in May, so he has a while before he is able to shoot it still. He was excited when I walked in a told him it was his though. Cant wait till I can take him out and see him fire it his first time [smile]

1997 Winchester 94/22

this completed mine. sadly i traded my gen4 17 for it, but i still have my gen3 17 and will get another gen4 17 when i find one in OD. range report will happen soon.

Nice bro.
When you going to .45? or you got bitch mitts lol jk.
yvugaje2.jpg

Got all the parts for the 54r carbine build sending barrels parts off for the barrel to be made soon . Full size psl barrel should be shipping tomorrow.

Just brought home this Patriot Ordnance Factory P415 with 16.5" barrel + brake. On top is a Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 Gen II mounted with the Vortex ADR. Also a set of Magpul MBUS. The stock is a VLTOR ARM I already had along with some half-rate sling.

The scope at 1x magnification gives an impressive FOV, allowing both eyes open shooting, and with the red dot at a bright setting, I think as good as most dedicated red-dot sights.

IMG_2207.jpg IMG_2205.jpg IMG_2211.jpg

Last edited:
[Q UOTE=AllaSnackbah;3843164]Gen4 G34 followed me home today

[/QUOTE]

Love these, I bought the 41 some day I'll even shoot it. That camera angle makes it look like an 8inch barrel

Just brought home this Patriot Ordnance Factory P415 with 16.5" barrel + brake. On top is a Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 Gen II mounted with the Vortex ADR. Also a set of Magpul MBUS. The stock is a VLTOR ARM I already had along with some half-rate sling.

The scope at 1x magnification gives an impressive FOV, allowing both eyes open shooting, and with the red dot at a bright setting, I think as good as most dedicated red-dot sights.

View attachment 99160View attachment 99159View attachment 99162

Nice. I have an older model 415 that I put A geissele ssa-e trigger and battle comp on. Great rifle, you're going to love it. Incredibly accurate and the shell deflector tosses the brass about 8-10 feet in front of you so the guy to your right at the range won't get a shower when you're shooting.

Picked my son up his first .22 today. He is turning 2 in May, so he has a while before he is able to shoot it still. He was excited when I walked in a told him it was his though. Cant wait till I can take him out and see him fire it his first time [smile]

1997 Winchester 94/22

Very attractive rifle!

Back
Top Bottom