New acquisitions for April 2008

The M&P is MA compliant, they have another version with "evil" features for people who live in America. That mag is pre-ban so I'm using it to offset the lack of scary parts!

The M&P is MA compliant, they have another version with "evil" features for people who live in America. That mag is pre-ban so I'm using it to offset the lack of scary parts!

Very Nice Urj - she is a beauty.

Sold the Glock today and got this...... [smile] at Four Seasons of course...

range report will follow very soon! that's two for the month and I'm done! the FMJ's are in there to break in the mags.

thanks B.C for the recommendation... as he stated, $100 off and two free mags! I was eyeing another ParaO.

Chester

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a new pen for work.

tdp-1-lg.jpg

I also got a new flashlight. 1xAA light with 180 lumens of output for an hour and a half.

DSCF0654.jpg

That's a sweet looking light!! It seems like the exact thing I'm looking for. If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick it up?

It's made by EdgeTac in China. They are pretty hard to get in the States. TADgear.com is the exclusive US distributor but they've been out of stock for three months. A few have showed up on eBay under the seller 'scopeandlaser' and they seem to be the real deal. That is the only current way to obtain one.

This a 32-20 3rd change made in Dec 1919 one of the first with a heat treated cylinder. Great shooting revolver. Very accurate, smooth trigger, great cartridge, real low recoil.

32handejector.jpg

I bought this Colt and did it all over, it now has a Dave Santurri, trigger job and Novack 3 dot white sights.

Now you can't tell it apart from a new one. I had to change the sights, the old military style are just to hard to see in low light.

1986MKIV.jpg

Last edited:
My first S&W 1911

I picked up this sweet 1911 yesterday. Looks almost flawless (98%)

I plan on changing the grips to either masonic grips or Rosewood grips.

Range reports to follow.

It is my first 1911 but definitely not my last!

Dscn5155resized.jpg

Dscn5154resized.jpg

This a 32-20 3rd change made in Dec 1919 one of the first with a heat treated cylinder. Great shooting revolver. Very accurate, smooth trigger, great cartridge, real low recoil.

I bought this Colt and did it all over, it now has a Dave Santurri, trigger job and Novack 3 dot white sights.

Now you can't tell it apart from a new one. I had to change the sights, the old military style are just to hard to see in low light.

Very nice guns. I love the look of a revolver. The red background makes them stand out.

Just picked this up from a co worker, an unfired Norinco Mak-90.He actually has two more he is thinking about selling:

P4100259.jpg

I picked up this sweet 1911 yesterday. Looks almost flawless (98%)

I plan on changing the grips to either masonic grips or Rosewood grips.

Range reports to follow.

It is my first 1911 but definitely not my last!

Thank you - very nice. It's a smart looking gun as is. I don't have a 1911 yet - been shopping around.

well, at least he wasn't naked like that picture going around a few years ago with the Ebay seller, who took a picture of his dining room (naked) and forgot there was a mirror within view......[rofl]

Cylon Invasion - better be prepared!

Now that the final season of Battlestar Galatica has started up, I figured I had better be prepared for the impending Cylon invasion...[smile]

Desert Eagle Mark VII .44

IMG_9136.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

Here are my acquisitions for April. Some guns and some grips.

New Rosewood grips for my S&W 649. I got the grips from Jose.
April08007.jpg

New Badger Corian grips on my Ruger SP101. I like these a lot.
April08005.jpg

S&W Model 22 .45 ACP. I posted a stock S&W photo when I bought it, but this is my actual gun.
April08004.jpg

S&W 19-5 circa 1982 that I picked up at ZHA this week. It had a set of Pachmeyer grips on it, but I had this old set of k frame grips on hand.
April08001.jpg

I love this thread - even when i don't have anything to show off I can always get a smile as others collections grow.

I am jealous of each and every new acquistion this month.

Back
Top Bottom