• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for April 2008

Just got a new (to me) mil-surp megawatt airborne laser.
Really cuts down on the price of ammo! But the price of jet fuel is killing me!

Airbornelaserturret.jpg

mini-1.jpg

I have this coming from Dillon. Its the standard M134D. Now to find enough ammo to feed this beast.
I figure it'll be a huge hit at one of the Member's shoots this year.[grin]

Serious firepower and helps with the commute, particularly useful for clearing traffic jams from a distance.
paladin.jpg

Picked this up on the beach at the old Navy base this weekend.
It eroded out of the bluff so we winched it into my truck and took it home.
I hope we didnt damage it too much, the road was really bumpy and washed out and it was sliding around and got dented a little.
666-2005-july27_atomic_bomb.jpg

Here we go. New month, new toys. Traded this for my M&P this late afternoon. CZ 75B. Grips are cheezy but will do for now. Came with 10 round mag and 15 round. Thank You Henry
Picture426.jpg

Nice. I like shooting my Czech surplus handguns and can only guess the newer stuff shoots better or at least as good. If the grips are factory I'd leave them.

I had a CZ 75B a few years ago and I sold it because it was a gun I bought for my wife to use. She wanted me to sell it to buy a .22 which I did. Damn I miss that gun... It was such a great gun and one of the few that I've sold that I truly miss.

This thread is full of FAIL.

From my perspective - that is why I posted my purchase separately. I really like to look at just the "buys" - there is alot of chitter-chatter on those new acquisitions threads. I SERIOUSLY want to see what people purchase - it's fun, but page after page of "noise"...forget it!![frown]

Puma M92 in .454 Casull

Here's my latest acquisition. I fell in love with her the moment we met. I have yet to fall in love with her favorite food - .454 Casull ammo.

She holds 10+1 and has a nice short barrel which makes for a great home defense piece should my home be invaded by a Grizzly or several Coyotes.

P1001787.jpg

P1001788.jpg

P1001789.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my latest acquisition. I fell in love with her the moment we met. I have yet to fall in love with her favorite food - .454 Casull ammo.

She holds 10+1 and has a nice short barrel which makes for a great home defense piece should my home be invaded by a Grizzly or several Coyotes.

Nice - love the photography - very nice!

Back
Top Bottom