• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need Ammo? Four seasons is stocked up!

was at four seasons today in woburn. they have piles of ammo....9mm, 38, 45, 40S&W, rifle calibers , even have metal ammo canisters. Nice to see a gun shop with some ammo for a change!

Better yet is there still a limit on how much you can buy?
I am not driving 2hrs to buy a box of .45. Now if I can get 500+ I'd take that ride.

50 cents per each 5.56 round?
I used to buy the 100 round box from FS for $40.
But it's been a while since last time I went.

I agree with Ladderbuilt if there is no limit on what you can buy I would head over. I would call to check on what they have, etc but that last two times I called them on the phone it was useless.

I hit the Wal Mart in Walpole just right over the weekend and they had 3 boxes of Federal 22 (325 count) left on the shelf.

Let it sit.(Unless you absolutely need it) The prices will come back down.

This. FS used to have damn good prices too, damn. But better than State Line's price on Federal 22 bulk pack: $50 [rofl]

The good 5.56 I have I'm saving for human targets anyways, not going to be punching paper all Winter long.

You are not getting out much then.

Maybe they are the highest on 9 or .22 but it would because they are also the only ones that have it.

try the south shore shops still charging 25 or more for 9mm and saying its hard to get. Bs they suck, simple as that.

Im personally a little perturbed that four seasons can't come down at least a few dollars especially considering the same stuff is going for 14ish at Riley's and SO.

Still i have yet to find anything in ma cheaper than four seasons

You have to watch prices everywhere. Carl has some good deals, but not everything there is a deal.

I check the online and LGS prices regularly. Carl has a better selection of ammo right now than even the law enforcement suppliers. The price yesterday for WWB .40 180 gr was $23.95 and for Speer Lawman .45 acp 230gr $25.99. Higher than he was charging nine months ago? Yes. Does anyone else have this? No, not between here and Worcester! The limit is still two boxes of each caliber so not worth a long drive but if you are in the neighborhood, two boxes of each each day doesn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom